Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What % of whites are having kids

Every girl with anything wel off has a petty trigger and high standards.

So what % at this rate
all of them except leftists and truecels.

Many strong independant leftist foids never have kids though so maybe its a good thing in the long run when those genes are removed from the gene pool.

all of them except leftists and truecels.

Many strong independant leftist foids never have kids though so maybe its a good thing in the long run when those genes are removed from the gene pool.
So that leaves what % lol

Chance of getting reincarnated as white chad is extremely slim

So that leaves what % lol
i dunno man of the women aged 13-40 I would say 40% because foids start breeding late like around 26-27 years of age and only have 2-3 kids thats why the % is so low if we compare to 100-200 yeras ago

i dunno man of the women aged 13-40 I would say 40% because foids start breeding late like around 26-27 years of age and only have 2-3 kids thats why the % is so low if we compare to 100-200 yeras ago
you really think they're having kids on average lol. so many girls end up waiting until over 30