Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What % of whites are having kids

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
Every girl with anything wel off has a petty trigger and high standards.

So what % at this rate

Doesn’t matter 1 white is equal to 100 blacks

I like white vagina

It's very low because of you Jews. Thanks, Asian and Jews should together for destruction of white race.

It's very low because of you Jews. Thanks, Asian and Jews should together for destruction of white race.
Chinks are also going extinct

Only Koreans, Chinese Chinks are over a billion. Also good they are being genocided, Koreans are very racist towards everyone. They need to also go...

Only Koreans, Chinese Chinks are over a billion. Also good they are being genocided, Koreans are very racist towards everyone. They need to also go...
Chinese have a massive male surplus and birth rates keep getting lower. Also Japan has insane hypergamy and one of the lowest birthrates in the world

No thanks I don’t work with chinks

Why do you want Chinks dead ? Are you afraid they might threaten your power position as kike ?
Yes
Fucking chinks try to cheat me when I go to bars the fucking chinks try to steal the vile whore I’m talking to they keep stopping me ascending also try to scam me fucking chinks should be annihilated

Chinese have a massive male surplus and birth rates keep getting lower. Also Japan has insane hypergamy and one of the lowest birthrates in the world
:reeeeee::feelsree::feelsping::lasereyes:

Very low, due to various factors:
-LGBTQ+ being pushed, which in turn will lower the birthrates since foids & men are deluded into believing it.
-Feminism, which has enabled for foids to become "strong independent qweens"
-Mass-immigration, which has increased racial tension & demographically is a threat to Whites due to our lower birthrate.
Yup, they are following the same pattern as White countries are.

-LGBTQ+ being pushed, which in turn will lower the birthrates since foids & men are deluded into believing it.
-Mass-immigration, which has increased racial tension & demographically is a threat to Whites due to our lower birthrate.

Yup, they are following the same pattern as White countries are.
Fuck chinks fuck chinks and shit skins :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes:

Most white girls are fucking ethnics.

Kys ethnics your culture is a disease needs to be annihilated and your food disgust me I’d rather cut out my tounge
I'm not even ethnic you fucking retard, I'm White & Jews such as yourself are not White you're a fucking mongrel kys

This.

Tho, I'd argue foids are becoming" strong independent queers" instead of queens, but that's just from what I've been noticing overtime. Foids would rather fuck each other and animals (as well as kill children) than fuck the average dude. There's a reason why foids were put until the watchful eye(s) of men, not boys.

So can anyone give a number lol or round it

I'm not even ethnic you fucking retard, I'm White & Jews such as yourself are not White you're a fucking mongrel kys
I have come to a conclusion that some Jews are descendants of Amish Imigrants. They share near identical Genetics

Maybe sub 20%. We are having less babies than during the WW2. Cult of Ishtar and Moloch going to kill us all.

Whatever it is, the number is too high, whites are a plague and must be wiped from the Earth at all costs. But not before I get a Nordic Stacy trophy wife.

In my country (Bulgaria), most of the new families have no more than 1 child, while the gypsy niggER scum are breeding like rats with having over 3 children.

I love when the comment section turns into a flame war.

Whatever it is, it's too high.

Why is this the new talking point all of a sudden?
Why do you even care?

Every girl with anything wel off has a petty trigger and high standards.

So what % at this rate
Lately white men have been desired alot by black and asian women. Espacially the good black women the ones that arent bbl warriors or straight up thots. I think the white man wont be having less kids than 20 years ago but i will say that white men will have alot more mixed kids.