Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What my Worldview Actually is [IT Won't Touch This]

• Thread starter Deleted member 43188
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 43188

I believe that people fundamentally are good... and by that I mean that we would prefer that other people be happy if we could make it so. Unfortunantly we live in a world governed by physical laws and often times we can not make others happy without harming ourselves (i.e competition for food, resources, etc). I think that our Liberal Democracy we live in does a VERY GOOD JOB at directing our actions towards what's best for everyone, and thus ourselves in the process. Usually, evil people are not evil, they are ignorant. The men who stormed the capitol building truly believed they were saving America from some Satanist cable of election riggers, and maybe Rittenhouse truly believed what he did was in self defense, but these people... on a FUNDAMNETAL level, are good.

I think that the problem incels face is a problem of ignorance. Women are just ignorant of our issues, Chads too. It's not that they're evil, it's that they're ignorant. I think as more and more people are educated on these issues and as incel problems continue to grow, we can come up with solutions that encompass everyone and support the rights of all. I condemn radical incels who espouse pro-slavery ideas, but I don't think the status quo is working. We need to use our Liberal Democracy to come up with a system that treats everyone with respect and dignity.

You seem like a woman

Df9

Didn’t you say I’m super rich and spoiled? Am I super rich and spoiled or am I trailer park white trash, which one is it you LARPing inconsistent low iq :bluepill::soy:IT cuck? :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
White trash doesn't mean "poor" idiot, it means you have white trash demeaner, low IQ, and are tasteless. A billionaire could be white trash.

I have 145 iq i am a kikecel reptilian overlord gigabrain :bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain: im actually smart i just act stupid cuz its funni xD

Anyway a christcuck calling anyone low iq is ironic, you are NOT blackpilled you can’t be blackpilled and worship the tranny faggot jesus and cocksucking god for giving you the worst life on the planet as a KHHV incel:society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society: you are :bluepill::soy: pua cuck:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Can you crack advanced?

I don’t use crack nigga I prefer opium and weed:smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk: goes well with my snacks and makes me comfy:feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy:
CAN YOU GET RANK <1000 IN JEE ADVANCED? IF NOT, THEN STOP LYING ABOUT YOUR IQ

Your worldview is cringe, low iq and peak autism, I even prefer the IT toilets over you this is how CRINGE you are:society::society::society::society::society:
It's not peak autism. 99% of autists are atheist nihilists, because of their low inhibition.

The issue here is that SJWs have no respect for liberal democracy. They have no respect for institutions and the rule of law. In fact, they exhibit pride in their ignorance of the law. They prefer censorship to counterspeech they find "hateful". They tried to assassinate a U.S. Supreme Court Justice. They are fundamentally violent, and no doubt if they knew our identities they would seek to physically harm us.

You should've learned yesterday that these people are out to KILL you. They do not think you are a fundamentally good person. If you allow them, they will walk all over you and your rights.

Arm yourself.

You're white trash too stupid to reason with.
The White trash title is reserved for white Muslims, like Bosnians, Albanians and Chechens.

The issue here is that SJWs have no respect for liberal democracy. They have no respect for institutions and the rule of law. In fact, they exhibit pride in their ignorance of the law. They prefer censorship to counterspeech they find "hateful". They tried to assassinate a U.S. Supreme Court Justice. They are fundamentally violent, and no doubt if they knew our identities they would seek to physically harm us.

You should've learned yesterday that these people are out to KILL you. They do not think you are a fundamentally good person. If you allow them, they will walk all over you and your rights.

Arm yourself.
I think that is a problem with their IGNORANCE though. Not because they are evil. I agree they are misguided, but i don't think evil is the right word.

You seem very naive

I think that is a problem with their IGNORANCE though. Not because they are evil. I agree they are misguided, but i don't think evil is the right word.
No matter how you interpret the source of their problems, it won't change the fact that their oppressive mentality is beyond our control. You need to grow up.

Last edited:
No matter how you interpret the source of the problems, it won't change the fact that their oppressive mentality is beyond our control. You need to grow up.
I know but i just like to think people are good deep down.

I know but i just like to think people are good deep down.
Whether or not the nigger who shoves you in front of a subway train is "good deep down", you're not going to be any less dead when you get hit.

So what are you going to do?

Whether or not the nigger who shoves you in front of a subway train is "good deep down", you're not going to be any less dead when you get hit.

So what are you going to do?
I guess it won't change my behavior very much but i feel better.

I guess it won't change my behavior very much but i feel better.
That's the problem with your mindset right here.

If someone wants to shove you in front of a train, your first priority shouldn't be to think, "is the assailant a fundamentally good person?" You shouldn't try to appeal to their good sense, to seek some sort of common understanding, to reason with them. Because that's how you die.

You should shoot the fucker if you want to stay alive.

That's the problem with your mindset right here.

If someone wants to shove you in front of a train, your first priority shouldn't be to think, "is the assailant a fundamentally good person?" You shouldn't try to appeal to their good sense, to seek some sort of common understanding, to reason with them. Because that's how you die.

You should shoot the fucker if you want to stay alive.
I guess im just naturally a forgiving and empathetic person.

I guess im just naturally a forgiving and empathetic person.
If you don't want people to walk all over you, as a low SMV male, you need to stand up for yourself and your own interests, just like everybody else is.

If you don't want people to walk all over you, as a low SMV male, you need to stand up for yourself and your own interests, just like everybody else is.
That wuld require a huge change in mindset

Evil is as evil does, my friend. Thoughts do not matter, only actions.

Thank god he's finally banned. I dont think ive seen a user post so many low iq smoothbrain takes in my life

Thank god he's finally banned. I dont think ive seen a user post so many low iq smoothbrain takes in my life
Not only was he banned, we nuked him.

We can't disclose the reason for the nuking.

Pure GrAYcel post

My eyes bled reading this:shock: