Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What more important to you. Looks or having money?

blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★★
What is more important in life, to have money or to have good looks? By money I’m talking about an upper middle class lifestyle. Yes I understand with looks you have a better opportunity to land better jobs and come across connections that lead to making money but that’s not always the case. There are broke chads out there.

My main goal is to get hella bands

You can gain money with your looks. Jeremy Meeks was a scumbag, got to date a billionaire's daughter, and now is a model. While you can buy looks with money, too many surgeries and it becomes apparent what you're doing

money obviously, why is this even a question

Having good looks worth at least $1m

You can gain money with your looks. Jeremy Meeks was a scumbag, got to date a billionaire's daughter, and now is a model. While you can buy looks with money, too many surgeries and it becomes apparent what you're doing
Yeah but he was an outlier. I’m sure there were other guys like Jermey Meeks and there pictures never went viral. Jermey Meeks is the epitome of luck.

Yeah but he was an outlier. I’m sure there were other guys like Jermey Meeks and there pictures never went viral. Jermey Meeks is the epitome of luck.
Attractive people get better grades and are desired more as employees due to the halo effect. Jeremy Meeks is extreme, but he is still an example

if i had good looks, i could've salesmanmaxxed and easily make 6 figures every year

Attractive people get better grades and are desired more as employees due to the halo effect. Jeremy Meeks is extreme, but he is still an example
You could also make the same argument in the opposite direction like Danny Devito an extreme outlier. Ugly short and fat. yet famous and rich. Married with kids

You could also make the same argument in the opposite direction like Danny Devito an extreme outlier. Ugly short and fat. yet famous and rich. Married with kids
He's an actor. Ugly people are wanted to play specific roles in movies. That's something very specific

if i had good looks, i could've salesmanmaxxed and easily make 6 figures every year
u should start trappin', start movin' bricks n shit, Pablo Escobar n El Chapo aren't chads but look at all the bank they made

For an incel - money just allows you to NEET longer.

You don't have anyone to impress, take on vacation, buy a ring for.
No good looking kids to provide for...
You have nowhere to drive in a fancy car even if you had one.
(You take yourself wherever you go)
sounds fun doe, i live to entertain myself

I could do whatever I want if I was rich

Money has more utility, but looks has advantages that money can never buy.