Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope what MMO's do you play/ have played before?

jet112

jet112

Incelmatics
★★
and yes i added the tag because i know a few rascals are gonna pop up

I am ashamed how many years I had sunk into WoW. Started in 2008, and except for some breaks played it till late 2018, and then came back for classic relaunch (but quit shortly after). Cursed game that fried my brains.

I am ashamed how many years I had sunk into WoW. Started in 2008, and except for some breaks played it till late 2018, and then came back for classic relaunch (but quit shortly after). Cursed game that fried my brains.

never played WoW as i was broke around 2006-2009. always played the free alternatives like MU online or tibia
GW was boring as fuck, i regret for buying the collection

never played WoW as i was broke around 2006-2009. always played the free alternatives like MU online or tibia
GW was boring as fuck, i regret for buying the collection
I played MU online before WoW, fun times putting Bible on my right mouse click to afk grind lmao.
Laugh3

Are you by any chance an EEcel? It was quite popular in here

I've played Club Penguin if that counts

I played MU online before WoW, fun times putting Bible on my right mouse click to afk grind lmao.
View attachment 245740
Are you by any chance an EEcel? It was quite popular in here

you mean eden eternal? haven't played any weeb mmo's, only maplestory for s short stint

Swtor is cool, it's the only MMO that actually feels engaging.

WOW is really cool too, dropped it after I reached level 30 something though, now I'm too nervous to get back in.

Never played any MMO.

I only played the dragon ball mmo a lot of years ago

I cant remeber one of it

Ragnarok Online is the only MMO to ever captivate me.

Never played one

Wow and swtor

Rust and Tibia are real pretty brutal games. Requires a ton of time to be successful at.

Never really played any that seriously, recently i've been playing ESO