Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel what Miss Praxis and Miss Shafa are trying to teach five-year-olds in kindergarten

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
Lesson PlanGender

Jfl giving a shit about kids. I wouldn't care if every kindergarten had a resident somali rape gang.

god damn Shekelberg this is a little much

Honestly, I think backlash against the huge amount of trad gender shit being pushed on babies is one of the drivers of the whole current :soy: "my pronouns are they/them"[UWSL]. [/UWSL]

[UWSL](Pink crop tops for baby girls, Camo baby clothes with trucks and tanks on them for baby boys. My sister said it is ridiculous how gendered and sexualized stuff for tiny little kids is. )[/UWSL]

[UWSL]And then you notice that 99% of "gender diverse" teens are faggot sounding boys who claim they identify as they / them. My sister said her 18yo daughter has 3 friends who are they/thems, and they are all just weak whiney boys who are obviously trying to appear non-threatening as a way of trying to get a fuck. [/UWSL]
[UWSL]None of them dress female. None of them act female. None of them appear to be taking hormones or making any significant attempt to "transition."[/UWSL]
[UWSL] And None of them are girls who say they identify as male. ALL of them are boys who say they identify as female. It is so obviously just an attention seeking ploy to try to get pity-fucked by woke teen girls. And a low-effort way of trolling your parents, like claiming to be gay but you don't actually have to do anything.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Sooner or later the tide will turn, and claiming to be they/them won't be #trending any longer. I just hope not too many dumb kids damage themselves irreversibly with hormones or surgery in rhe meantime.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]when I was a teen in the west in the 90s, there was definitely more homophobia around, but there was also more sensible acceptance that alt sexual preferences exist. Gays exist. Lesbians exist. Femme boys and drag queens exist. Just be whoever you are and fuck who you want. Trannies were very rare and pointless mental exercises like "am I really a female or a male?" just didn't seem to happen. They certainly weren't widespread like the are now.[/UWSL]

Kids are stupid.

P.S. Tomorrow is Pajama Day :feelsautistic:
Srsly this is full of bs

Honestly, I think backlash against the huge amount of trad gender shit being pushed on babies is one of the drivers of the whole current :soy: "my pronouns are they/them"[UWSL]. [/UWSL]

[UWSL](Pink crop tops for baby girls, Camo baby clothes with trucks and tanks on them for baby boys. My sister said it is ridiculous how gendered and sexualized stuff for tiny little kids is. )[/UWSL]

[UWSL]And then you notice that 99% of "gender diverse" teens are faggot sounding boys who claim they identify as they / them. My sister said her 18yo daughter has 3 friends who are they/thems, and they are all just weak whiney boys who are obviously trying to appear non-threatening as a way of trying to get a fuck. [/UWSL]
[UWSL]None of them dress female. None of them act female. None of them appear to be taking hormones or making any significant attempt to "transition."[/UWSL]
[UWSL] And None of them are girls who say they identify as male. ALL of them are boys who say they identify as female. It is so obviously just an attention seeking ploy to try to get pity-fucked by woke teen girls. And a low-effort way of trolling your parents, like claiming to be gay but you don't actually have to do anything.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Sooner or later the tide will turn, and claiming to be they/them won't be #trending any longer. I just hope not too many dumb kids damage themselves irreversibly with hormones or surgery in rhe meantime.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]when I was a teen in the west in the 90s, there was definitely more homophobia around, but there was also more sensible acceptance that alt sexual preferences exist. Gays exist. Lesbians exist. Femme boys and drag queens exist. Just be whoever you are and fuck who you want. Trannies were very rare and pointless mental exercises like "am I really a female or a male?" just didn't seem to happen. They certainly weren't widespread like the are now.[/UWSL]
I identify as a 6'5 gigachad

Jfl giving a shit about kids. I wouldn't care if every kindergarten had a resident somali rape gang.
Kids only become future 7'5 moggers, IDGAF about then :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: