Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What Members Would You Most Want to See a Face Reveal From?

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
Meaning ones who's face you haven't seen? And why?

@idkwattodowithlife
Because I am curious

I'm curious what @Kointo looks like.

@fukmylyf

@RREEEEEEEEE

@SergeantIncel

@itsfuckingoverboyooyoyoyyoyos

@fukmylyf

@RREEEEEEEEE

@SergeantIncel
I'm an ogre bro. JFL at the users you chose, #1, #15 and #60. Sarge, me and fukmylyf. It's so even!

1 • 15 = 15 • 4 = 60.

I'm an ogre bro. JFL at the users you chose, #1, #15 and #60. Sarge, me and fukmylyf. It's so even!

1 • 15 = 15 • 4 = 60.
Where did numbers 15 and 60 come from?

Where did numbers 15 and 60 come from?
From the member list. You were the 1658th member to register. Sergeant was obviously the 1st, I was the 15th and fukmylyf was the 60th.

From the member list. You were the 1658th member to register. Sergeant was obviously the 1st, I was the 15th and fukmylyf was the 60th.
Where can you see that? I only see most posts and new members.

Where can you see that? I only see most posts and new members.

When you click on people's profiles, the url link has a number; that number is when they registered. I was the 256th.

When you click on people's profiles, the url link has a number; that number is when they registered. I was the 256th.
Oh, I didn't notice that.

Damn i was the 11 to register.
I registered the morning after this place was made. The sub got banned and I slept not knowing there would be a new place to go.

Anyone who claims to be a 2 or lower.

I'm surprised nobody asked me.

I'll just justdescribe it.

I have dog bite scars all over my cheek and beginning of lip. My skin is like 100 grit sandpaper and my beard grows ugly. Doesnt grow in full and cuts off where I was bitten. Sometimes I shave it because of the looks I get(astaghfirAllah). I have eyebrows like brezhnev and skin like Stalin. Triangle nose, graying hair everywhere.

I hope I can find a wife someday regardless that I look ugly.

@idkwattodowithlife and @Facade

@idkwattodowithlife
@Kointo
@blickpall
@azavii
And the BBC spammer(s)

@anincelforlifelol

Everyone who claims to be a black man. Black men are just so weirdly fetishized and in my experience the number of LARPers behind black male users are the highest. Like, if someone claims to be Indian - why should they LARP, I believe them. But many black men on the internet always turn out to be something else in my opinion.

@Facade

he probably look like this, I don't belive that his looks stops him from fucking

Jr2ktkpTURBXy9iZWMwMmY5NTg2ZDhmYzZhYjMyMjQwMGRmYTVhMzNjOC5wbmeSlQMAHM0C6s0Bo5MFzQMUzQG8

Also @Akarin

He's in his early 20s and (claims to be) NW7. But his legs look trap tier:

0zzo8XZ.png

Part of my brain absolutely refuses to believe these legs belong to an NW7 male. I need closure on this matter.

Also @Akarin

He's in his early 20s and (claims to be) NW7. But his legs look trap tier:

0zzo8XZ.png

Part of my brain absolutely refuses to believe these legs belong to an NW7 male. I need closure on this matter.
do you want closure on my penis?

I can accept you having a penis, no problem.

I'm just having trouble accepting you are high DHT and NW7.
subhumanity gene is strong in my mother's family, her father was bald and so were two of her brothers

I'd like to see everyone's faces. Maybe in heaven we will meet and greet

subhumanity gene is strong in my mother's family, her father was bald and so were two of her brothers

I remember when you first posted your legs, I imagined you being a qt 3.1415 slavic pretty boy.

But then when you said you were NW7 my reaction was:

I remember when you first posted your legs, I imagined you being a qt 3.1415 slavic pretty boy.

He wouldn't be here if he were a prettyboy

That was my reaction everytime I was brushing my hair in teenage years. Shaving my head was the best decision in my life. Feels much better when people stare at my nonexisting hairline than when they were staring on my subhuman forhead.

I don't look like this guy.

I know exactly why he thinks you look like that. Your avatar halos you.

It's the same with @idkwattodowithlife

He was the most popular choice on this thread likely because they think he might be a @knajjd tier pretty boy because of his avatar and kawaii act.

In reality he probably looks closer to this:

AeaQ0i8.jpg

(No offense)

I know exactly why he thinks you look like that. Your avatar halos you.

It's the same with @idkwattodowithlife

He was the most popular choice on this thread likely because they think he might be a @knajjd tier pretty boy because of his avatar and kawaii act.

In reality he probably looks closer to this:

AeaQ0i8.jpg

(No offense)
The avatar halo is real. I wonder why it doesn't affect you because Lelouch is certainly an Anime Chad.

Last edited:
@Facade because he boasts about his Asian Tinder matches and spams the "juss b hwite" meme.

@Facade because he boasts about his Asian Tinder matches and spams the "juss b hwite" meme.
I posted that 2 times in the past and I corrected myself and said that it's definitely easier to get laid there.