Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What means "ascend"

Colera

Colera

Banned
-
[UWSL]I started attending these communities when I was 18, now I'm 24.[/UWSL]
[UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL] I suffered a lot in the beginning, really a lot. I started drinking, using illegal substances to feel better and then giving up everything and "working on myself". I started from nothing, without having any basis and without any moral support, on the contrary, my family members were my first obstacle to my well-being.[/UWSL]
[UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL] Now I don't feel anything for women anymore, I'm not a fag, just automatic mechanisms are activated in my mind that mentally distance me from these bitches.[/UWSL]
[UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL] I am living much better, I continue to masturbate 2/3 times a week but the mental attraction for them is gone. My search for affection and validation on their part has vanished.[/UWSL]
[UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL] I don't need women to live, complaining is just wasted time. Time is the only thing that never goes back ... at 30 should I still cry for the absence of a parasitic beast? [/UWSL]:feelshaha:

You dont want fesikh and a constant bad attitude from a girl whose settling for you? Cope Anon Cope :soy:

ascension is just gaslighting for man

woman get sex on a wimp

Could mean getting a gf,some would say ascending if you get free sex, some would say it if you got better looking and treated better