Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what mean thing have girls said about your looks

Garbage

Garbage

Banned
-
a girl said i have a weird shape head and i need surgery. another one said im autistic and have gay voice and should kms. also one of my bullies took a pic of me and sent it to his girlfriends. one said eww hes gross i just threw up and the other one said hes never gona get laid haha.

Who tf tells someone this. Are you still in school

I always got told i look like i have down syndrome, but i don't

Just a plain "You're ugly" most of the time.

Never bad feedback from women. Some women complimented me, but they weren't stacies.

Can't remember any, I was mostly invisible which is just as bad tbh.

when I was in high school my bully went around class while I was there and straight up asked every girl there if he was better looking or me.

24 out of 25 girls immediately said he was better looking. One girl said only because she doesn´t like him she gave her vote to me.

The guy was a fat 3/10 at the time. Mentally scarred me for life. Nomatter how much I looksmax in my mind I´ll always be hideous.

Too much shit to remember.

>Called ugly
>Made fun of for having a big nose
>Told I look like a caveman
>Called "horse face"
>Told I look "disgusting"
>Told I look like a school shooter
>Told I look like a serial killer
>Told I look like a rapist

your eyebrows look like nike logos

I got could someone who has autism and downs syndrome, despite having neither.

People don't say anything to me after leaving school, all I get now is disgusted looks. My thoughts are that since they are not in school they are more afraid of being rude to people since school and the real world are far different from each other and you don't know how someone will react.