Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over What makes us miserable is not being shut out from sex but what it allowed us to see

Fight_back

Fight_back

Nature created hate for a reason
★★
Our distress is by and far not about our sexual needs, nor is it about feeling worthless and inferior. It's also not about being virgin-shamed or isolated.

It's about what inceldom made completely obvious to all of us. That women are unable to love men. A woman can't love a man the way a man loves her. They're only able to worship them if they're Chads. But that's not love, that's pagan fascination for false gods.

And this is what truly kills us. Nihilism. The knowledge that love is a lie and people don't really care about each other when they don't need to. That compassion and empathy is largely inexistent, especially for women.

That life is pointless and meaningless and that you'll see it quite clearly if you're not able to entertain yourself through it with earthly pleasures like sex. And that when these distractions are taken off the table, nothing remains.

I don't need to be loved I am self sufficient. What kills me is that I will never pass down my genes. That is how we immortalize ourselves after death (besides winning glory for ourselves like in the Iliad of Homer). The male Y chromosome can only be passed down from the father, so my Y chromosome has been passed down to me from my father, and to him from his father, etc. in an unbroken chain stretching back to Adam himself. When I die I won't leave behind any strong sons to succeed me. And that is brutal

Last edited:
I don't need to be loved I am self sufficient. What kills me is that I will never pass down my genes. That is how we immortalize ourselves after death (besides winning glory for ourselves like in the Iliad of Homer). The male Y chromosome can only be passed down from the father, so my Y chromosome has been passed down to me from my father, and to him from his father, etc. in an unbroken chain stretching back to Adam himself. When I die I won't leave behind any strong sons to succeed me. And that is brutal
I understand this acute feeling of failure, but does it compare to the knowledge that life is cold and has no meaning, is mostly about luck and genetics?
Take an example : would you still feel this way if you had a loving girlfriend and sex everyday but you were sterile ? You'd be doomed not to pass down your genes but I doubt you'd be posting here.
It is what it is
Yeah so fuckem in the ass every chance you get. No god no morals. If I'm going to be nihilistic at least I want to laugh from it.

Last edited:
High iq thread tbh.

Our distress is by and far not about our sexual needs, nor is it about feeling worthless and inferior. It's also not about being virgin-shamed or isolated.

It's about what inceldom made completely obvious to all of us. That women are unable to love men. A woman can't love a man the way a man loves her. They're only able to worship them if they're Chads. But that's not love, that's pagan fascination for false gods.

And this is what truly kills us. Nihilism. The knowledge that love is a lie and people don't really care about each other when they don't need to. That compassion and empathy is largely inexistent, especially for women.

That life is pointless and meaningless and that you'll see it quite clearly if you're not able to entertain yourself through it with earthly pleasures like sex. And that when these distractions are taken off the table, nothing remains.
That is brilliant man; super high-IQ

Makes me think of this, you might like it:

would you still feel this way if you had a loving girlfriend and sex everyday but you were sterile ?
Yes. Sex and love are going to get old. They are ephemeral. The girl is going to age and in a couple decades and I will no longer be physically attracted to her. I will have nothing to show for that in the second half of my life, because sex without reproduction is fruitless. .

In the words of John Kaag, "the specter of infinite monotony is the abiding impetus to assume absolute responsibility". If you don't accept responsibility for your own life, of course it seems pointless. If you don't reproduce you will just be an insignificant blip in the genetic arms race that has been going on since the primordial soup. But when you think about the vastness of time, our need to have a legacy has an infinite weight. Our short lifespan is nothing compared to the infinite expansion of cosmic horizons, so the only way to immortalize ourselves in the eternal nothingness is to have a lasting legacy. Since we are all so insignificant and inglorious, a genetic legacy is the most pragmatic for the average person to procure. Carazan's dream is a good example of the fateful responsibility we hold over our actions in this respect:
As the love of humankind grew cold in him, the diligence of his prayers and religious devotions increased. After this confession, he goes on to recount: One evening, as I did my sums by my lamp and calculated the profit of my business, I was overcome by sleep. In this condition I saw the angel of death come upon me like a whirwind, and he struck me, before I could plead against the terrible blow. I was petrified as I became aware that my fate had been cast for eternity, and that to all the good I had done, nothing could be added, and from all the evil that I had done, nothing could be subtracted. I was led before the throne of he who dwells in the third heaven. The brilliance that flamed before me spoke to me thus: Carazan, your divine service is rejected. You have closed your heart to the love of humankind, and held on to your treasures with an iron hand. You have lived only for yourself, and hence in the future you shall also live alone and excluded from all communion with the entirety of creation for all eternity. In this moment I was ripped away by an invisible force and driven through the shining edifice of creation. I quickly left innumerable worlds behind me. As I approached the most extreme limit of nature, I noticed that the shadows of the boundless void sank into the abyss before me. A fearful realm of eternal silence, solitude and darkness! Unspeakable dread overcame me at this sight. I gradually lost the last stars from view, and finally the last glimmer of light was extinguished in the most extreme darkness. The mortal terrors of despair increased with every moment, just as every moment my distance from the last inhabited world increased. I reflected with unbearable anguish in my heart that if ten thousand thousand years were to carry me further beyond the boundaries of everything created, I would still see forward into the immeasurable abyss of darkness without help or hope of return. – In this bewilderment I stretched my hands out to actual objects with such vehemence that I was thereby awakened. And now I have been instructed to esteem human beings; for even the least of them, whom in the pride of my good fortune I had turned from my door, would have been far more welcome to me in that terrifying desert than all the treasures of Golconda

Last edited:
This is very High IQ