Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel What makes humans good looking

• Thread starter Deleted member 16423
  • Start date
Deleted member 16423

Deleted member 16423

Self-banned
-

He proposes that the nutrition of the pregnant mother + breastfeeding & nutrition in early stages of development is what causes symmetrical/ attractive faces.
What do you guys think of this theory?

jfl @ his eye area

He proposes that the nutrition of the pregnant mother + breastfeeding & nutrition in early stages of development is what causes symmetrical/ attractive faces.

I agree that nutrition in the early stages of development will make all the difference. And I believe the woman should wait a few years before getting pregnant again.

In my case, my mother became pregnant twice with an interval of 1 ½ years between pregnancies before becoming pregnant with me. I believe this may have been fatal to me.

I think the diet thing is complete BS.

Most athletes start playing sports around 8 or so and burn so many fucking calories their parents just feed them junk food, because that's all they can do to keep the kid eating enough.

In high school everyone I know who played ball just ate fast food and garbage because two hours of basketball burns like 1000 kcal. Plus the six hours of school, walking to / from school, etc.

How can you get 4000 calories a day from organic beets or whatever the fuck?

Being white (Nordic specifically )

This.

Irish, english, etc. look like trash compared to nordics.
Yeah ngl british women are ugly. If I were a white man in the UK I would wanna date ethnics. But even the ugliest whites still mog most ethnics.

lmao such pathetic HOPE. No it's genetics. All genetics, even mewing is basically bullshit.

That guy moggs that hell out of me but he's a bluepilled retard.

Last edited:
I think the diet thing is complete BS.

Most athletes start playing sports around 8 or so and burn so many fucking calories their parents just feed them junk food, because that's all they can do to keep the kid eating enough.

In high school everyone I know who played ball just ate fast food and garbage because two hours of basketball burns like 1000 kcal. Plus the six hours of school, walking to / from school, etc.

How can you get 4000 calories a day from organic beets or whatever the fuck?
The guy in the video is a carnivore. He makes a pretty compelling case that fruits and vegetables aren’t actually good for you.
So i don’t think he’d advocate eating 4000 calories of beets.

lmao such pathetic HOPE. No it's genetics. All genetics, even mewing is basically bullshit.
Then how do you explain the indigenous groups who had virtually no dental malocclusion & had symmetrical faces with wide jaws and high cheekbones?
When they were put on the modern diet produced by modern agricultural techniques all of those things went away. It seems to make sense.

if you live unnatural you will grow up underdeveloped and weak, that's everyone that isn't breastfed and doesn't eat raw meat

just compare modern humans to tribes that still exist, they usually have strong developed faces

Diet copers at it again. In my case my cousin and my me eaten similar, with me craving tons of junk food and became a fatcel while he eaten relatively healthy. I also didn't mewed and mouthbreathed a fair amount.

Well he is the one with recessed narrow jaw while I am the one with a low gonial wide jaw (the only good feature of my face tbh)

I think genetics play a major role here.

I wasn't breastfed either. My parents fucked up raising me for sure. Prob wouldn't be an incel if I had different parents.

I was breastfed for more than average (2-3 years I believe) and I'm ugly as sin.

All kinds of things could fuck a baby's life up. Malnutrition, exposure to alcohol, drugs or toxins in utero, ect.

Fuck, over. Why would someone do that? At least mine didn't smoke.
she was trying to stop, but I remember my grandmother saying that she smoked some in secret, she eventually manage to stop smoking while she was pregnant with me but I know she smoked some