Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What makes certain facial features desirable?

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Radical Faction
★★★
Part 1: What makes male faces attractive?

Through the present day media, history, and modern dating mechanics; it is quite obvious that there are a distinctive set of genetic facial features that are highly coveted in males. These features are so coveted, that men without most of of these features are pretty much invisible in dating. If you have been rejected by females during your lifetime, you probably do not have most/all of these physical traits that are listed below.

The follow features include:
-Eyes with little/no eyelid exposure
-Proportional nose
-thin lips
-Sharp Jawline
-Straight hairline with no balding
-6 ft or taller

Although some men may lack a few of these features while still having dating success, they significantly under-preform in comparison to men with all of these traits. Dating experiments have shown this, with male models exponentially out preforming males without these traits.

What makes these features so desirable is not the result of brainwashing, culture, society, or personal preference. When combined together, these features are the most proportional to each other. Basically when these features are matched together their proportionality makes them visually appealing. Proportionality is a significant enhancer of what makes something visually appealing. This is clearly seen in the phenomenon regarding the Golden Ratio.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_ratio

Subconsciously, some of these features have physiological effects. Hooded eyes are common in predators, thus they represent strength. No signs of balding shows that a male is not sensitive to androgens. Although thin lips and smaller noses are a evolutionary adaptation for ice age era Europeans and Asians (the ice age is not relevant today), males with thinner lips typically have more success dating then males with larger lips. The same can be said about nose sizes. This is not a biased statement, as even I possess large lips and a large nose, but recognize the inherent superiority of thinner lips and noses. Although the size of these features has absolutely no effect on survival today, they sure do play a role with attraction.

One video showing male beauty standards around the world. There shows an inherent bias towards the traits I listed above.

Part 2: What makes females attractive? Surely there must be a long list due to toxic masculi-

It is literally impossible for a non-elderly female to be considered unattractive to most males. It doesn't matter what flaw a female has, there will be a large group of males with an sexual inclination towards the said flaw. Dating experiments show that even possessing multiple flaws has no effect on your dating success if you are a female. If a female is fat, there are many males that have a fat fetish. If a female has large eyelids and a big nose, there are many males who still find their faces attractive. If a female is skinny, there are many males who like skinny girls. If a female is tall, there are many males who have a fetish for taller females. This phenomenon DOESN'T EXIST IN REVERSE. THERE ARE NO FEMALES THAT HAVE A FETISH FOR SHORT GUYS. THERE ARE NO FEMALES THAT HAVE A FETISH FOR FAT GUYS. THERE ARE ALSO NO FEMALES THAT HAVE A FETISH FOR GUYS WITH LARGE EYELIDS AND BIG NOSES. NONE. Although females may have a preference towards one race, the guy still has to have a sharp jawline, little eyelid exposure, a proportional nose, no hairloss, and a tall stature to be physically attractive.

Cool Fact: THIS WHOLE FUCKING WORLD SUCKS DICK!

I've been made fun of for my thick lips by females after puberty my entire life. It is definitely bad.
Too bad, I always thought that it was something good to have thick lips:feelsbadman:

Too bad, I always thought that it was something good to have thick lips:feelsbadman:

In general full lips are a sign of femininity, which isn't exactly what you want as a guy. Thinner lips are masculine apparently :(

However there are still chads with thick lips. They just preform slightly less than chads without thick lips.