Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel "What Makes a Person’s Eyes Attractive?" What kind of eye type do you have? Eyecels beware!

• Thread starter TheIncredibleIncel
  • Start date
TheIncredibleIncel

TheIncredibleIncel

Veteran
★★
The first set of images are attractive eyes and the second set are unattractive eyes. Which are you most similar to?

gleyes.jpg

nongl.jpg

For more information use this link.

I think I'm the 4th one but worse tbh

I have a shit eye area with Negative canthal tilt and bug eyes. It never even fucking began for me.

Fascinating article

My eyes into normal side, but so what, if all composition is fag and unappreciated by stupid femoids

They all mog me. My eye area is literally the worst

My eyes are unattractive, is this even surprising for anyone here?

over for upper eyelid exposurecels

the bottom right is me

all of them mog me cus rice

My eyes are very dark brown basically black. I got the worst color possible. :feelsrope:

One time when I specifically made a post complaining about kike foids it got taken down and I got a 30% warning for race bait but ask me about how bad kike foids have been to me in PM

Damn that’s a suifuel for eye-area cels as well. I have neutral canthal tilt, but my eyes are excessively hooded and I have hideous hollow area under my eyes

none of these

inb4 some fakecel says 2nd

I have a shit eye area with Negative canthal tilt and bug eyes. It never even fucking began for me.
Brutal ngl. I have permanent bags becayse I dont have Any m eye support

I have color shit eyes

Idk how to describe my eyes. It's like a mix between bulgy curry eyes and beady ricecel eyes

bottom right with brutal dark circles

Honestly fuck my face.

I can't live with my subhuman eyes anymore

i have good shape but shit color

ifxczngvs5941.jpg

eye area(highest impact on face)>height

bottom left is that ugly guy from lost right?

I think I'm the 4th one but worse tbh
Mine is a mix between first and fourth so basically the first eye but with the under eye area of fourth eye and negative canthiltilt

Due to a disfigurement laughed at by the healthcare system... I have one of each and never leave my house without an eye patch. Thank you chad fist. Really made my life enjoyable.

Imagine the top right eye as my right eye and the bottom right eye as my left eye...

That's what I see whenever I look in the mirror. Suicide is a relaxing thought whenever I see it.

Please do not mention the eyepill.
Assymetrical eye area is a death sentence.

Mogs me, also you say they have good shape. Thats the chad trait im talking about.
i see.

But hazel looks brown unless the lighting is good. I wish I had light green eyes tbh

Non of those options really looks similar to my eyes. Closest one would probably the one on the top left, however my eyes are blue and have slightly more upper eyelid exsposure.