Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What major r u doing or did for collegecels?

Major?

• CS/IT/Cybersecurity

• Other STEM stuff

• Liberal Arts

• Law

• Medicine

• Blue Collar(Electrician/Mechanic)

• NEET/Leech maxxing

• Business/Finance type shit

Results are only viewable after voting.
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Title.

I did CS.

English. I've never imagined having to write so much in my life and definitely don't look forward to writing ever again after college.

English. I've never imagined having to write so much in my life and definitely don't look forward to writing ever again after college.
Over for you, no jobs and if you do get one. You will have lots of foids as colleagues and classmates. Well if you can looks max enough in college maybe you can find yourself an arts hoe :ahegao:

Over for you, no jobs and if you do get one. You will have lots of foids as colleagues and classmates. Well if you can looks max enough in college maybe you can find yourself an arts hoe :ahegao:
Hell no, the arts hoes are fucking terrifying. I wouldn't touch one with a ten foot pole. :feelsseriously:

ESLmaxx in east asia

should have made a poll