Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What made you inkwell?

What exactly made you inkwell?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Forget about just being incel I’m shit in every aspect of my life due to being non NT and tragedies. While the rest of my family found success life mogging me to oblivion with their careers, spouses & social circles. I and plenty of other people as non NT as me doomscroll all day wasting our time because we are unable to function

It should be height only you bitch ass niggas

Short, ginger, balding, non nt

Height imo seems to be the strongest thing they would dislike about me, im skinny but not pretty at all, face they would dislike too because hairy but no mogger beard

I didnt put personality because that doesnt seem to be an issue the more good looking you are to women and I genuinely did not intend to be an asshole to them, but hey maybe they hate that from me that I tried to not be super rude or some bs

Race it depends because when you consider dogpill, but I dont think they like my race, humanwise, colorwise or hairwise

My race and skin colour pull me down badly in singaypoor, noodle whores and currywhores won’t even give me chance:feels:. I also have autism on top of that.