Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What made you inkwell?

What exactly made you inkwell?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
What exactly made you inkwell?

Ugly face, autism, skinny fat body and health problems

Last edited:
Race, height, face, non-NT, diseases.

It's a combination of the 4. Height. Face. Race. Mentally destroyed by reality.
I can argue forever, which of these fucked me the most, but in the end all women in the world find my universally unattractive so there's no point to it. I'm truecel. Even if I fix my face with surgery, I will won't get bitches.

Ugly face, autism, skinny fat body and health problems
Skinny fat body is such a retarded reason for inceldom, just go to the gym. Half of what you mentioned is fixable.

Skinny fat body is such a retarded reason for inceldom, just go to the gym. Half of what you mentioned is fixable.
Of course you agree with ethnic users when they state the reasons for their inceldom and attack a whitecel with very similar reasons. Also I can't just go to muh gym to fix my body because I would still be stuck with my naturally horrible frame.

Of course you agree with ethnic users when they state the reasons for their inceldom and attack a whitecel with very similar reasons. Also I can't just go to muh gym to fix my body because I would still be stuck with my naturally horrible frame.
while I am curious to see what you look like, I don't doubt it because I seen the most subhuman white inkwell at church awhile ago jfl

Skinny non nt blackcel

Ugly face, feminine frame and autism.

my personality unironically

Height, face, race (all things I can't change), personality, and body (things I can change)
Even if I was ripped and charismatic, I would still be rejected because of the first three, its so over

Ugly face, feminine frame and autism.
This also nervousness. I have many feminine traits such as nervousness and high sensitivity.
These traits are tolerated in females but no one would tolerate them in man.
At best people will look down on you at worst they will mock, bully and intimidate you.

If you have one or more major flaws on your face, it's over.

My face isnt attractive but still somewhat acceptable, my main issue is non NT and height

Face,height and non-NT.

This also nervousness. I have many feminine traits such as nervousness and high sensitivity.
At best people will look down on you at worst they will mock, bully and intimidate you.
:feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: Me 2

Apart for me was that I was mentality 10 years old at 14, other kids had their own phones bank accounts getting their first jobs whilst I had only just learnt how to shower myself.

So much, most inkwells aren't inkwells because of JUST one thing ... Well, unless it's Autism.

face, autism, adhd, epilepsy

Being a giga trucel
La luz extinguido

Face, Race, Ultra high inhibit

Pretty much everything. I'm poor ugly and Indian. I have autism or OCD undiagnosed so I don't even get disabilitybux but everyone can tell there's something up. And I have no money at all. Shit is always breaking in my house and can't fix it. And I have no status at all people call me schizophrenic and act like I'm gonna jump at them and start tearing their face off or something. I don't even have schizophrenia but I might end up developing it considering my lifestyle nowadays. And I'm looking forward to it because I don't like this reality at all anymore. Living in pure delusion sounds pretty good like when you are dreaming.

Ugly face + abuse from normies.

My dick is too big.

Source: trust me bro

What do u mean when u say "nervousness"? Can u explain please? Put examples

What do u mean when u say "nervousness"? Can u explain please? Put examples
Nervousness is similar to neuroticism I think. Constant worry, anxiety, uneasiness. Low stress tolerance.
Basically it's an emotional level on which females operate. At least many of them.
Manly traits that are required in society are completely opposite of nervousness/high anxiety.

Nervousness is similar to neuroticism I think. Constant worry, anxiety, uneasiness. Low stress tolerance.
Basically it's an emotional level on which females operate. At least many of them.
Manly traits that are required in society are completely opposite of nervousness/high anxiety.
Ok, I know now. I have neuroticism

Constant worry, anxiety, uneasiness. Low stress tolerance.
I have also suffering from neuroticism. Low stress tolerance, nervousness, anxiety and irrational fear

I have also suffering from neuroticism. Low stress tolerance, nervousness, anxiety and irrational fear
The most interesting is that I don't notice any significant difference between times of nofap and fapping.
Maybe minuscule differences.

More height then face issues, my face is probably average

@LeFrenchCel why did you vote on race?!?!

I thought there are a lot of ethincs in France mainly Algerians and Sub-saharn Africans you can play the JBW on
White women want ethnic dicks so bad + ethnics tend to stay with each other
No JBW for your face, height n shiet