Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What "Love Language" do you speak?

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★

Your "love language" is whatever kind of affection you prefer. If you had a significant other, what gestures should they make to keep your relationship strong and healthy? There are, according to this quiz/book, 5 kinds of affection.

1. Physical Touch
  2. Words of Affirmation/Being told you're good and handsome and smart.
  3. Quality Time/Just being with her.
  4. Acts of Service/She does stuff for you that's a hassle, like sorting the tool bench drawers.
  5. Receiving Gifts
This quiz tells you how you feel about each of the five major food groups of love. On a scale of 1 to 12. 12 being it really matters to you, 1 being it doesn't matter that much to you. I don't know how I feel about the methodology or the questions, I mean what if I want some Physical Touch that is an Act of Service? Maybe I'm the one that's fucked up, but I think a blowjob falls into both of those categories. But r/dating_advice seems to really like this quiz. So if you were to ask them for help, you would need to know your score here, probably. Here's mine.

Your Scores
11Physical Touch
7Words of Affirmation
6Quality Time
4Acts of Service
2Receiving Gifts

Post like m16 is watching?!
Reeeeeee!

12Physical Touch
8Quality Time
5Words of Affirmation
4Acts of Service
1Receiving Gifts

My parent's primary love languages are gift giving and acts of service. The fucking irony.

It's also worth noting that I do not express myself through touch like the profile says. It has something to do with my attachment style.

At the end of the day, physical touch is the only one that matters.

I searched "love language profile" on Twitter, it astonishes me how few people have Physical Touch as their highest language spoken.

Holy shit man why all this optimism? Most of us are not going to get any of these.

I searched "love language profile" on Twitter, it astonishes me how few people have Physical Touch as their highest language spoken.
i scored highest in words of affirmation.
jfl i dont even know what it's like to be complimented.

do you think foids score high in receiving gifts?

9Words of Affirmation
7Physical Touch
7Quality Time
6Acts of Service
1Receiving Gifts

Same here bud and gift giving a good won't spend big cash on some one they don't love.
True, but i can get my own gifts. For sexual intimacy, i need someone else :feelsbadman:

True, but i can get my own gifts. For sexual intimacy, i need someone else :feelsbadman:
Here's the thing though if that girl who is not family or just an old lady the gift giving indicates she cares for you and would fuck you. It's even better than fucking because even betabuxx get to fuck but gifts are for the ones foods really want to fuck.

Here's the thing though if that girl who is not family or just an old lady the gift giving indicates she cares for you and would fuck you. It's even better than fucking because even betabuxx get to fuck but gifts are for the ones foods really want to fuck.
The sex a betabux experiences is cheap and hollow compared to the pleasure a foid emits when she makes love with someone shes attracted to, which ends up being more pleasurable for the guy. But you are right, a girl buying things for you is a good sign of sexual attraction :feelsokman:

The sex a betabux experiences is cheap and hollow compared to the pleasure a foid emits when she makes love with someone shes attracted to, which ends up being more pleasurable for the guy. But you are right, a girl buying things for you is a good sign of sexual attraction :feelsokman:
Yes a very good sign of her being into you

9Receiving Gifts
7Acts of Service
7Physical Touch
4Words of Affirmation
3Quality Time

My prediction was that one of these Love Languages would be popular amongst incels, but even here there seems to be a lot of variety. Hypothesis debunked.