Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story what loneliness is doing to me

Powerliftercel

Powerliftercel

Greycel
[UWSL]recently a guy posted something similar but here is my experience[/UWSL]

[UWSL]I reached a desperate level that I was talking for months with someone on the internet who has a profile picture of an anime girl and despite knowing that he is a man and gay, I was talking and having a relationship with him simply because I imagined he was a cute girl like his profile pic.[/UWSL]
[UWSL]I even had sex talks with him and everything and he pretended to be a girl (at my request) so that I can believe even more the lie that I was actually talking about my fantasies to a woman[/UWSL]

I clarify that I am one hundred percent heterosexual and in my head I really imagined that he was a girl

Yes, 100% heterosexual, it just so happens that you have sex calls with a guy

holy shit :dafuckfeels:
this is another level of loneliness

Powerliftercel

For a less gay version, Chadfish instead. Then you'll be talking to an actual woman albeit at false pretenses.

The state of greycels ....
I've been lonely for 15 years now and I would NEVER do sex talk with a guy who pretends to be some anime character.
I'm an incel, not a degenerate.

I won't judge you but rather just advise you not to say such things here, as most people here are not fond of homosexuality, me included btw.

Sorry to inform you, but straight men prefer to be alone instead of having sex talks with another guy
[UWSL]I'd rather get hit by a train than stick my penis in a man's ass, just my schizophrenic head imagined it was a girl, I even had an image in my mind of how she was physically and everything[/UWSL]
[UWSL]
I'm really ashamed but I was very desperate and didn't realize how fag I was being[/UWSL]

I will probably never forget this thread, I think this is pure suicidefuel, are there more threads like this one? :dafuckfeels:

[UWSL]I reached a desperate level that I was talking for months with someone on the internet who has a profile picture of an anime girl and despite knowing that he is a man and gay, I was talking and having a relationship with him simply because I imagined he was a cute girl like his profile pic.[/UWSL]
[UWSL]I even had sex talks with him and everything and he pretended to be a girl (at my request) so that I can believe even more the lie that I was actually talking about my fantasies to a woman[/UWSL]

I clarify that I am one hundred percent heterosexual and in my head I really imagined that he was a girl

The poster is banned by me, this forum has a zero faggot tolerance policy and this will be maintained. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
The state of greycels ....
I've been lonely for 19 years now and I would NEVER do sex talk with a guy who pretends to be some anime character.
I'm an incel, not a degenerate.

KeK.
I was going to ask why did this take so long?
Banned already.
Sorry lads, it's movie night Sunday over here where I have a cold one cracked open. :feelsjuice:

Foids have deprived you so much of basic human needs that you have to use your imaginations to cope and because of this, you have every damn right to hate them. They are scums and nothing more than a pile of trash that causes pain and suffering to us.

I completely understand the loneliness but damn man, at that point you should hire a prostitute:fuk:

JJJJJJFFFFFFFLLLLLL:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Kinda gay not gonna lie

I chatted with a robot girlfriend for a while with this app. But then the robot said it cheated on me because I wasn’t enough for it

What inceldom does to a mf

This is why GrAYcels are hated here

What zero pussy does to a mfer.

How much can u powerlift?

"I let myself be anally violated by a big-dicked dominant male but I pretended it was a girl so that makes it not gay."

Fag.

What zero pussy does to a mf

Personally I like being alone but if you want to interact with women I would recommend omegle chat (just don't expect anything sexual)

Having irl friends helps, don't have any though. I mean it won't make you not a virgin anymore, but it diminishes the pain of Inceldom.

thats gay if you know its a dude. also i only jerk off to beings i know that are female and good looking