Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting what life purpose do i have???

topdown

topdown

manlet brony
★★★
what am i supposed to do with my life???? im a 5'9 scrawny little shitskin and im unable to get a job. leeching off of family to provide for me. should i just rope?? what do i do guys im losing my mind honestly

what am i supposed to do with my life???? im a 5'9 scrawny little shitskin and im unable to get a job. leeching off of family to provide for me. should i just rope?? what do i do guys im losing my mind honestly
You're just not coping hard enough. Start collecting mangas and videogames and get immersed in fantasy worlds your whole day. Best cope.

You're just not coping hard enough. Start collecting mangas and videogames and get immersed in fantasy worlds your whole day. Best cope.
ive tried but i lose interest in almost every video game i play. i played brawlhalla for a really long time and im good at it but im losing motivation to even get on my computer

Many people expect something from life, but what does life expect from you?

Life purpose is Retarded RedPill Cope.
leeching off of family to provide for me.
Yes, there's nothing wrong with that, everything is better than Wagecucking as a subhuman. Or maby you should try disabilitymaxxing like @gymletethnicel did

Last edited:
if you're truly deathnic then accept that your whole life will be a struggle and don't expect any decency from anyone else:smonk:

Have fun
B74485C1 7D56 43FA 992A 940BFD0DD5A7

Your purpose is to mate and breed.
If you can't do that there are only 2 options:
Cope or Rope

Even :chad: doesn't have a purpose
We're all just specks in the universe

Working, working, working, working and paying taxes.

Y would you rope over that? People are such pussies nowadays get a fucking job

Y would you rope over that? People are such pussies nowadays get a fucking job
u sound so retarded nigga

i cant keep a job because i have to take care of the multitude of people in my household with illnesses, if i could get and keep a consistent job i would