Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What life is like for the average teen in 2020 (at least at my high school).

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
I just list the things I’ve seen off:
There is a poly couple consisting of four guys and a land whale.
There is a chad with two girlfriends.
All of the couples that are affectionate with each other have a chad with them with the normies getting insulted in public by their girlfriends and outside of a few couples it’s chad only relationships.
Almost all of the normies in my school are virgins and the few that aren’t lost it to a land whale. They can’t get girls to get with them and get insulted by them all the time. The few in relationships are with girls who belittle them and the normies have to simp constantly to keep the girl around.
My generation is doomed.

There's a teenager at your school with 2 girlfriends?

Oh shit get me off this planet. Imagine being those sluts' fathers.

There's a teenager at your school with 2 girlfriends?

Oh shit get me off this planet. Imagine being those sluts' fathers.

Nothing surprising here. Just sit back and enjoy the slow collapse.

Beta uprising when?

Download 3

I get made fun of by women all the time

Over for zoomers

I wouldn't be surprised if some of your classmates were here posting

usa right? we need more highschoolcels reporting in. it's brutal, I would know. lolis are impossible to get :feelsbadman:

It's just going back to the prehistoric days. The one alpha male of the tribe will get all of the women while every other male gets nothing. People need to wake up and realise that this system is not sustainable and will end up with a lot of angry men. There was a reason why all human societies throughout history were monogamous, it is the backbone is civilisation. We only made leaps in science and technology when humans discarded the old way of the alpha male and sadly we are regressing back to that primitive state.

Where is your high school?

ur high school is weird af

oh ok jfl.

if I was to guess maybe west coast

OP's anecdote could apply to literally any American high school in a predominantly white middle-class suburb, which accounts for a majority of all American high schools.

This world is fucked. If you think otherwise then you’re delusional

When creeping on JBs' instagrams, I notice how almost all of them, even the hot ones, don't have pics with any guys. Which means that they're getting dicked down by Chads and refuse to settle for anything less.

damn, would suck if I was there