Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What level of hell would you go to according to Dante's Inferno test

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★

Dante test march 2021

Salvation is through faith in the blood of Jesus Christ and not by works, but the test is fun.

The correct question is, what level of hell does the current world comprise of as a representation? Deep existential questions over here.

The correct question is, what level of hell does the current world comprise of as a representation? Deep existential questions over here.
Brutally good question I think!

I truly believe, and I think that it would be easy to prove, that all of us live in some sort of a hell or a Soul Farm at best.

Either level 1 or level 6(if gnosticism is heresy)

I got seventh level lol

not surprised tbh
test
Level | Score
Purgatory | Very High
Level 1 - Limbo | Low
Level 2 | Low
Level 3 | Very Low
Level 4 | Very Low
Level 5 | Very High
Level 6 - The City of Dis | Very Low
Level 7 | Moderate
Level 8 - The Malebolge | Moderate
Level 9 - Cocytus | Moderate

Level 5, sort of what I expected

level 7 for roping probably

Five, I thought it would be Limbo.

i got level 5

"Do you own or plan to own a flashy sports car or an SUV?"

I made it to Purgatory

Sixth Level of Hell - The City of Dis​

You approach Satan's wretched city where you behold a wide plain surrounded by iron walls. Before you are fields full of distress and torment terrible. Burning tombs are littered about the landscape. Inside these flaming sepulchers suffer the heretics, failing to believe in God and the afterlife, who make themselves audible by doleful sighs. You will join the wicked that lie here, and will be offered no respite. The three infernal Furies stained with blood, with limbs of women and hair of serpents, dwell in this circle of Hell.