Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What "let's just be friends" really means

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
it means "you are ugly as fuck and repulse me, and never deserve to procreate or have a family .."

women disgust me with their doublespeak, yet if they were as brutal as they mean, it would only be equally as painful

I’m going to assume this is about sharing having feelings for a foid…

Never do that. It is up to the foid to say she wants Chad’s cock.

Ugly males like myself who have dealt with rejection feel the pain every single day.

It’s the same with bullshit statements PUAs make all the time. There’s no “I wonder if she likes me.” If a foid wants to fuck you she will make it obvious. If you have to question it, she doesn’t.

Never ask a foid out. It is different for males and foids. If a male gets rejected, he is laughed at by everybody. If accepted, who cares. If foids are rejected, guys will care for a week at most and then forget about it. If accepted, that’s almost expected.

Can I borrow more money?
Can you give me a ride to Chad's house?
I'm Hungary, buy me a meal...
My ______ is broken. Can you fix it, right NOW!
Etc..

it means "you are ugly as fuck and repulse me, and never deserve to procreate or have a family .."
It means all that, but also:

--- you're competent and non-threatening enough to orbit me, either giving me resources (simp) or as an insurance/back-up plan for a rainy day (captain save-a-ho) in case Chad dumps me while pregnant. :foidSoy:

This role is for beta males.

Omega males are neither seen as competent nor as non-threatening to be kept as orbiters.

And also, 'If you think I'm actually gonna be your friend then you're fucking retarded.'

:feelsmage:

Attachments

• 80F57734-78FC-41DC-9A84-03AFBA28A553.jpeg
    80F57734-78FC-41DC-9A84-03AFBA28A553.jpeg
    26.8 KB · Views: 69
Yeah I actually saw many times friends become couples but they were already friends. If they don't even look at your face it is a low chance you will even become friends.

if a foid is interested in you she will give you "fuck me" eyes

just be friends really means GTFO of my life unless I need you to do something for me

“You’re personality is fine but you are too ugly to date me”

How are you supposed to befriend women that want nothing to do with you and will flat out turn their back on you if you try to talk to them? Not that women make good friends either way.

'You can just be my emotional tampon'.

"Let's just be friends", then they stop talking to you forever :incel:
I'm not sure that's how people behave with their friends :feelskek:

"Let's just be friends", then they stop talking to you forever :incel:
I'm not sure that's how people behave with their friends :feelskek:
Because you're not a "good friend" who buys her gifts and fixes stuff for her for free, that's what they want from non chad male "friends". Don't expect real friendship from whores.

How are you supposed to befriend women that want nothing to do with you and will flat out turn their back on you if you try to talk to them? Not that women make good friends either way.

this.

I never understood guys that like being friends with foids...

but for :blackpill::blackpill: guys it makes even less sense, and what would you even talk about? How many chads she's banging? :feelsrope: a stupid new show on Netflix?