Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill what laws exist for curries?

what's the law for curries? what's the lowest on decile can they be to avoid inceldom?

• Total voters
E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
what's the lowest on the decile scale can a curry be to avoid inceldom?

if it's sub8 law for example, it means they need to be 8 or higher to have any sex or relationship in the western world.

A curry 7 is like a western normie 5, still invisible to prime females. 8+ is good enough for beckies or even stacylites. Only whites for stacys.

For both currycels and us ricecels, it's sub9 law for sure. Must be Giga-Chang/Chadpreet to get a girl because both Chang and Chadpreet struggle.

For someone getting a woman of their own race, I'd say it's the same as whatever law applies to the other races.

i think sub8 law exists for curries in america

20200519 133235

i think sub8 law exists for curries in america

Agreed. Sub 8 in the west. In curryland, even the ugliest ones can get a foid through arranged marriages although i wouldnt call getting with an ape looking curry foid as ascension.

Agreed. Sub 8 in the west. In curryland, even the ugliest ones can get a foid through arranged marriages although i wouldnt call getting with an ape looking curry foid as ascension.
in the west, to fuck a stacy it'd be sub10