Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel What kind of revenge should I take on my brother? (Pool)

• Thread starter SuicideIsTheOnlyWay
  • Start date

How should I make him suffer financially

• By spanking him

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • By scratching his car with a key

• Stabbing his car tires

• Total voters
SuicideIsTheOnlyWay

SuicideIsTheOnlyWay

GOD'S OFFICIAL LAB RAT
★★★★
Hi first of all I want to state that everything on this shit is real.

My brother is 6 years older than me. I was brutally spanked by him, when I was 10-14 years and he was 17-20. He BRUTALLY SPANKED ME during my whole childhood, for shitty reasons like I'm using the pc, and he wanted to use, I refused cause I arrived first, and he gave me a brutal kick in my face, this without mentioning his constant punches at my mouth.

My mom just stood by his side, as she never loved me, she always called my name as his name, etc

But Ok, the worse part is what you will see now.

My brother (a high-tier normie) Dark-TriadMaxxed got hodkings lymphoma years ago, and he was going to die. He then offered me to be the owner of his company, while he was in his deathbed. So I gave him my name, and he registered as his company owner. It was impossible to say no to someone dying in my face.

But he won the cancer, and started to make several risk investments with the owner, since now I am legally the responsible of any company debts. So now I have a brutal debt in my name, and he doesn't want to pay, he says he will pay but my name is now worth a homeless name.

He eats caviar everyday, meat.

I want reveng from my teenage years where he spanked me, and of couse, for him giving me a brutal debt, fucking my name, I can't get a fucking credit card now.

I need to get revenge could u guys help me I just don't wanna kill him

I'm planning in coming with a mask and spank his ass while fakking a robbery.

Must me mentioned, I live in an slum, as does he, no city camers etc

Is there no way to legally reproach him for such a thing, if not LARPing? :feelshehe:

If your family ignores or otherwise sweeps aside his misdoings, It's not surprising at all; It's simply them projecting positive traits onto him, simply because of his attractive physical characteristics, thus refusing to believe he could have truly meant any wrong compared to a subhuman like you, also involved. :feelsclown:

Is there no way to legally reproach him for such a thing, if not LARPing? :feelshehe:

If your family ignores or otherwise sweeps aside his misdoings, It's not surprising at all; It's simply them projecting positive traits onto him, simply because of his attractive physical characteristics, thus refusing to believe he could have truly meant any wrong compared to a subhuman like you, also involved. :feelsclown:
Yeah, someone told me there is a way to legally overcome that, but it would take years in my country

f your family ignores or otherwise sweeps aside his misdoings, It's not surprising at all; It's simply them projecting positive traits onto him, simply because of his attractive physical characteristics, thus refusing to believe he could have truly meant any wrong compared to a subhuman like you, also involved. :feelsclown:
btw based as fuck

Beat him up with a solid iron rod. Break every limb he's got and then pour concentrated acid on his face and dick.

If I was you I would just murder my entire family.

Beat him up with a solid iron rod. Break every limb he's got and then pour concentrated acid on his face and dick.
I like the acid part, I live in a slum so it will be impossible to be arrested. Possibly I'll do this just don't know how buy acid, but a google may worm

I like the acid part, I live in a slum so it will be impossible to be arrested. Possibly I'll do this just don't know how buy acid, but a google may worm
then at least break his limbs with a rod.

If I was you I would just murder my entire family.
I don't wanna be arrested cuz I'll kill myself soon, but I'm so subhuman that I was sexually abused by a 10-12 years older neighboor when I was a child. Maybe i'll torture him in minecraft, you know,making a simulation with gadgets

Spank his ass like a good little faggot

I don't wanna be arrested cuz I'll kill myself soon, but I'm so subhuman that I was sexually abused by a 10-12 years older neighboor when I was a child. Maybe i'll torture him in minecraft, you know,making a simulation with gadgets
If you are gonna suicide whats the matter ?

Tire then kill mom

Might as well go the legal route if you can. If you can't then make his life as hard as possible

Larping master

As a dumbass who took chemistry in high school. i had accidentally made all sorts of things (Acids being one of them) it's surprisingly very easy with certain household items.
Queue me accidentally and unknowingly making Peracetic acid, when i asked for another chemical to mix with vinegar, but my equally dumbass friend gave me Hydrogen Peroxide, and since he's a dumbass(Like i stated previously, he spilled it on himself(an acid of 2.8pH with human skin doesn't go well).

I'm really sorry man, i do empathize with you. I don't know much about how business and such works, and what sort of agreement you had, but could you maybe claim fraud? Or at least make a case that he did that shit on his own without your knowledge. I'm assuming you've already thought of that, but just to put that into the open

Second option

he was going to die. He then offered me to be the owner of his company, while he was in his deathbed. So I gave him my name, and he registered as his company owner. It was impossible to say no to someone dying in my face.
Beyond cucked , if not larp . If i had brother that bullied me and made my life hell , i would be extremely happy and wouldn't do
free shit.

I want reveng from my teenage years where he spanked me, and of couse, for him giving me a brutal debt, fucking my name, I can't get a fucking credit card now.

My credit was damaged a few months ago due to sudden events with relatives.

Shoot him with an AR-15 (in Golf Magazine: 36 Great Holes Starring Fred Couples).

Make his life miserable in every way. Scratch his car, spit on his drinks, damage his property, hire hoodrats to beat him up.