Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What kind of pictures do you guys even use for your dating profiles?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Like I dont get it, I was looking at various dating subs and all of these people have pictures with either doing outdoorsy stuff or with animals

Im too poor to travel, I have no interest in attending parties and whatnot because it literally doesnt interest me, not that I could get into one if I wanted to anyway, I have no friends who could even take pictures of me

Are people on this forum fakecels with friends who live an actual life, like what is this? A fair amount of you say dating apps dont work for you, so what kind of pictures do you guys use

At best I could do mirror selfies in my dark apartment JFL

I usually sit up the camera and then look somewhere else to pretend someone else took the pic of me. I also had a photo of me driving and I added a fake large group photo to pretend I have friends even tho I wasn't in it.

None of it worked tho

I don't use dating apps.

autistic selfies ngl

NT pics are cope anyway, maybe helps chadlite a tad (actually probably not)

Chad can take the types of pics I take and still get laid

Haven’t had a dating profile for 10 years.

I don't have a dating profile.

I only have an Incel threat assessment profile... Sometimes being an ancient cripple is cozy.

I don't have a dating profile.

literally this lol. why make dating profile as an incel unless you arent 100% blackpilled yet

Rofl

Ditto, I yanked a cycling long shot of some group
I usually sit up the camera and then look somewhere else to pretend someone else took the pic of me. I also had a photo of me driving and I added a fake large group photo to pretend I have friends even tho I wasn't in it.

None of it worked tho

I use pics where I show my hobbies and interests to let women know I am an interesting guy with unique personality

jfl wtf did you expect of course I use Chad pics to chadfish trolololol