Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What kind of incel are you?

M

MrGloom616

Greycel
I kind of new to this and sorry in advance for the bad grammer

I am a blackcel and I am basically invisible.

I dont look like a typical blackcel by most accounts from honest people I just look very plain.

Im the type of person that you would fade into the background in your mind and you wouldnt find anything interesting or unique about me.

As my brother put it "you have a common face you could literally blind into a crowd and no one would find you".

On top of that its like nobody listens to Its like being in a room yelling and your being flat out ignored.

I havent been called ugly most times im just disregarded.

Women do talk to me but I always end up friendzoned.

Most even know that I have been seeking relationships I am mainly speaking of so called female friends who say the same crap over and over about putting myself put there. A few have even set me up with potential dates and it always ends with said dates only wanting to be friends.

Even the ones that have shown actual interest in me always ends it short with some bullcrap excuse then it turns out they found someone more interesting.

They dont say im boring they basically wanted someone who isnt so bland in appearance. I use to think that they were just nicely saying "sorry your to ugly" and for a time I use to think that.

But like I said I do know honest people who arent known for sugarcoating anything.

Rather then people cringe on the streets from me they just dont seem me at all or puts any little thought into me.

Its beyond depressing because I want to be noticed and I put in a lot of effort to do so.

I have as I said managed to make friends but when it comes to women its just not happening.

So what type of incel are you if you answer this.

WfxrD5h.png

:p

I dont look like a typical blackcel by most accounts from honest people I just look very plain.

Im the type of person that you would fade into the background in your mind and you wouldnt find anything interesting or unique about me.

As my brother put it "you have a common face you could literally blind into a crowd and no one would find you".

On top of that its like nobody listens to Its like being in a room yelling and your being flat out ignored.

Most even know that I have been seeking relationships I am mainly speaking of so called female friends who say the same crap over and over about putting myself put there. A few have even set me up with potential dates and it always ends with said dates only wanting to be friends.

Even the ones that have shown actual interest in me always ends it short with some bullcrap excuse then it turns out they found someone more interesting.

They dont say im boring they basically wanted someone who isnt so bland in appearance. I use to think that they were just nicely saying "sorry your to ugly" and for a time I use to think that.

But like I said I do know honest people who arent known for sugarcoating anything.

Rather then people cringe on the streets from me they just dont seem me at all or puts any little thought into me.

Its beyond depressing because I want to be noticed and I put in a lot of effort to do so.

I have as I said managed to make friends but when it comes to women its just not happening.

You are a normie, gtfo.
JFL incels don't have "common faces".

High inhib peak autist shycel

also maybe dick advice since this isn’t looksmax but I’d suggest trying to fit into some sort of niche you’re interested in if you struggle with being perceived as some bland NPC, just anything to make you distinguishable and memorable

Last edited:
Get a weird hairstyle

Uglymanletframeletbalkanskinnyfatwristlethooknosedsocialoutcastcel

The type who has to struggle daily with desires that don't match the attraction and youth levels of my face.

I'm a mentalcel and I was born with ADHD, girls don't like me because they think I'm weird

You are a normie, gtfo.
JFL incels don't have "common faces".
How am I a normie? Maybe I didnt word it right but the fact I get constant rejections no matter how hard I try makes me feel like there is something more then me being just bland as most put it.

Im 27 and never had a girlfriend the fact that Im told the same shit by normies about "self improvement" or "have confidence" every single time is driving me nuts.

How your telling me that im not an incel and that I should get the fuck out? Fuck you your not the gatekeeper of who is an incel or not.
Your just as bad as the normies jackass.

I'm a mentalcel and I was born with ADHD, girls don't like me because they think I'm weird
Ironic thing is I know girls who had ADHD but everyone shows more sympathy towards them. I bet the same ones who treat you like shit would be nice to a fellow girl who had mental issues.

Manlet dicklet uglycel only thing i got 4 me i that im white :chad:
I will be honest I wish I were white. I feel that a big reason that im disregarded is because I was unfortunate to be born black.

I know its seen as whiny to hate ones race but its really hard not to.
The type who has to struggle daily with desires that don't match the attraction and youth levels of my face.
I know the feeling. I work hard I am educated but life still feels like a constant struggle.
Get a weird hairstyle
I have dreadlocks. Was thinking of cutting them off and doing something else.
I will get around to finding a picture.
I'm an autistic psychopath.
How are you a psychopath?

Last edited:
High inhib peak autist shycel

also maybe dick advice since this isn’t looksmax but I’d suggest trying to fit into some sort of niche you’re interested in if you struggle with being perceived as some bland NPC, just anything to make you distinguishable and memorable

Im not trying to looksmax but I get your point.

I'm just ugly. Maybe you could accuse me of being kind of quiet but that's only because I don't know what to talk to normies about since my interests tend to be relatively niche due to over a decade of social isolation.

I'm a freckly pasty curly-haired ginger with a fuckugly face. Rather than having a recessed chin i have the opposite issue. My chin juts out about as far as my nose. my odd facial anatomy makes even just my regular smile look really asymmetrical and awkward. My glasses also don't help either.

I'm just here to cause anarchy

Poorcel with imperfect facial features and under average body.

FWTSHKHHV Rated at lvl 3

I am the truest of truecels

the quiet weirdo with bad posture

How am I a normie? Maybe I didnt word it right but the fact I get constant rejections no matter how hard I try makes me feel like there is something more then me being just bland as most put it.

Im 27 and never had a girlfriend the fact that Im told the same shit by normies about "self improvement" or "have confidence" every single time is driving me nuts.

How your telling me that im not an incel and that I should get the fuck out? Fuck you your not the gatekeeper of who is an incel or not.
Your just as bad as the normies jackass.
Sorry about that, I just thought you were one of those early teen fakecels who wanted in on this forum.

I'm an asymmetricalcel. My left cheek is larger than my right, and I'm constantly squinting with one eye.

Cystic acne happened, and now my face is just a bunch of holes from scarring. Literally every female on earth finds this disgusting. FML.

Heightcel and adhdcel also maybe high function autismcel but i am not really autistic but on the spectrum a bit

youngcel with retardation

I don't exist, I'm a ghost (metaphorically speaking but not far from the truth)

uglycel, wristcel/lankycel, schizoidcel, braindamagecel, burgerlandcel

Thanks for asking.

Im a neglegted, abused, angry, autistic incel.

Mogs me to another galactic dimension and back

I'm the ogre-ish autistic freak that everyone makes fun of when they see me.

I am a youngcel but the odds are i still have a chance to ascend

Low Inhib mainly due to mild autism, wristlet, Neet, chinlet, 54kg turboframelet, 5'7, Mutt with anger issues.

welcome to the forum where attention span is small

I surgerycelled so I think I'm somewhat human but I'm still mentally incapable of communication