Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What kind of (if any) meaning does your surname have?

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
Like does it have any meaning&history behind it.

Mine means inkwell.

Aight since everyone's pussying out I'll just say meaning of mine.

My surname originally belonged to royalty and was actually a legit princely surname till 1960's, if you translate it would mean something like "child [descendant] of Andronikos"

Kinda sucks I don't live up to the name tho haha.

It kind of has a specific meaning to it, so if I said what it was then it wouldn’t be hard to figure out my surname if you did a little digging.

It kind of has a specific meaning to it, so if I said what it was then it wouldn’t be hard to figure out my surname if you did a little digging.

I basically gave out mine lol.

But who gives a fuck? What will happen?

Its the name of a chess move

I basically gave out mine lol.

But who gives a fuck? What will happen?
Yeah alright, I’ll just tell you about mine then. it wouldn’t be fair if it was only you sharing it.

It has something to do with land, and is a name originating from old English. There’s also another part to it, but if I say it I may as well be spelling out my surname for all to see.

Another interesting fact would be that my father actually had to change to this exact surname for some reason. The previous surname wasn’t completely different than the current one, it was only a variation of spelling on the current surname. I know this because there used to be documents and old identification cards that had this variation written on them.

Yeah alright, I’ll just tell you about mine then. it wouldn’t be fair if it was only you sharing it.

It has something to do with land, and is a name originating from old English. There’s also another part to it, but if I say it I may as well be spelling out my surname for all to see.

Another interesting fact would be that my father actually had to change to this exact surname for some reason. The previous surname wasn’t completely different than the current one, it was only a variation of spelling on the current surname. I know this because there used to be documents and old identification cards that had this variation written on them.

Land eh? That's actually quite rare as the vast majority of surnames in the world have a meaning of either some sort of profession (think Smith mason) or some sort of rank/social standing.

mine means retard

mine means whore or prostitute

Mine just sounds cool tbh

The meaning would tell you my whole name. I will say it’s high status though. It’s not like some random gay shit made up like cooper or Henderson or fuckin one of the maker ones like potter or welder

Apparently my surname means orange, but in a different word, you know, the fruit.

My surname is of European origin, there, that's all I'm going to say.

Interesting thread. What's more interesting is that people are volunteering information.

Interesting thread. What's more interesting is that people are volunteering information.
The next thread: What kind of (if any) meaning does your home address have?

And then finally, "what word does the city you live in rhyme with," for the trifecta.

My surname means addiction

And then finally, "what word does the city you live in rhyme with," for the trifecta.

YXATYnc.gif

My surname is Khan (there are millions, try and doxx me), it is from a based Chang