Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What kind of cigarettes do y’all smoke?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23712
  • Start date
Deleted member 23712

Deleted member 23712

Banned
-
Puffing on a Newport 100 while typing this and got curious as to what other cels like to smoke

Marlboro Gold touch

Say bye to your collagen levels, it's really a bad cope bro

None
My dad smoking and me begging him to stop during my childhood before he eventually did before my 8th birthday kinda killed any desire to try them, even when offered
I’d rather smoke weed
Anyway I can’t really contribute since I’ve never smoked anything other than marijuana so I can tell you what my dad smoked. He liked Marlboro Red.

Ironically, what helped him quit was a series of cigarettes with each pack having progressively less nicotine to wean him off the addiction.

Last edited:
i dont smoke because smoking is kinda gay ngl

I vape tbh. Nicotine + CBD + PINACA (synthetic cannabinoid)

What do you get out of smoking? Does it give you a buzz or just make you relax?

i never smoked but i kinda want to because it seems like a good cope

I only vape nowadays but I used to smoke yellow camels. Smoking and nightwalking was a nice cope

Butts i find in front of stores and home rolled.

I've never smoked in my life and never will as it's extremely low IQ.

What's the point of having so many different brands of cigarettes anyway? What's the pulling power of one brand over another? Surely they all fit the same purpose. Or do they think "smoke Mayfair for better quality lung cancer" will entice on-the-fence consumers?

I smoke because I'm hoping for an early death and I need something to cling to

Chesterfield/Malboro Red, recently menthol winstons.

I don't smoke.

I sometimes smoke al capone cigarillos

Peter Stuyvesant and Peter Jackson

I've quit. I used to smoke mostly reds as I thought it made me look mature, I switched around brands - LD, L&M, Lucky Strikes, Camel etc
I've never smoked in my life and never will as it's extremely low IQ.

What's the point of having so many different brands of cigarettes anyway? What's the pulling power of one brand over another? Surely they all fit the same purpose. Or do they think "smoke Mayfair for better quality lung cancer" will entice on-the-fence consumers?
Capitalist market, Illusion of choice, peer pressure, associating sophistication and style with smoking, they probably make the most out of depressed wageslaves. :feelsclown:
I smoke because I'm hoping for an early death and I need something to cling to
Either you'll be lucky to go out with an heart attack or develop lung cancer and die a slow and extremely painful death, the latter is more likely.

Last edited: