Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel What kills me the most that modern life for the modern man is just about money making

• Thread starter Tempus Edax Rerum
  • Start date
Tempus Edax Rerum

Tempus Edax Rerum

Sexless, Neutered, tax-paying Mouse
★★★★★
What kills me the most that modern life for the modern man is just about money making. No one really cares, and it ultimately doesn't matter at the end of the day how interesting, well read, how talented you are if you aren't making money.

You could be a great painter, but if you aren't making a ton of money out of it, you are just someone "who needs to grow up" and get a real job, you need to start thinking of what you want to do with your life.

Everything is this society is and had been reduced to overpriced cheap garbage. The mass of people turned into mindless river of souless zombies that hardly differ from one another.

Your entire worth as an individual is calculated not by your character, knowledge or creativity, rather it is calculated by how much money you make.

Doing absolutely abhorrent tasks like flipping houses, trading stocks and options, running the interest rate game.. To create unimaginable wealth for yourself, without giving something of equal value in return, which in effect crashes the economy and destroys millions of lives.

Agreed. And people expect men to spend almost all their waking hours working, and if he decides not to do that he is a loser. I only plan on making enough money to eat and do some fun stuff

Not only is it just about money making, it's about money making for other people to enjoy it, while you rot and get paid fuck all

Money made producing nothing, too. "Financial capitalism" that creates money by pushing numbers around on a spreadsheet. The richest people in the world: if the lights went out tomorrow, their skills would be useless and they'd have nothing to show for their years at the top. I don't exactly blame them for playing the game, but I would kinda like to see it come tumbling down and know that Zuckerberg will have to hope Jethro is willing to accept thousands of his little pieces of paper in exchange for some deer meat.

god is dead
and we replaced him with money

to me culture is effectively dead, too. everyone is a wageslave. life has become all about being a wageslave.
the Einsteins of our time are slaving for some fags in suits.

Unlike back then where you could grow a farm or raise animals you would have to work in an office with unbearable colleagues.

This is at the fault of the education system.