Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What keeps you going?

jetfuelcel

jetfuelcel

Recruit
★★
What do you cherish most in life? How do you rationalize living another day?

If life has phases, then I'm in the undead stage. When I was younger, my life was worse, but it had more possibilities to it. Now that I've been living a life closer to my ideal, I've realized all there is to it is sublimation and coping.
Life in the modern world is like watching gladiators fight. I don't want to be in the crowd, ever a spectator, but I don't want to take the problems of getting into the arena and joining the fight.
To put it another way: I don't want to leave a mark on history, to be an ambitious man of achievements, or to do anything else of prominence because it would destroy any taste of inner peace. I would like to live and die a nobody, but I can't find peace in this either. I'm just waiting for some crisis to occur. I feel like I would blossom in those conditions as I did during COVID-19. When a crisis is about, nearly everyone starts acting differently. Some people are enthusiastic about it because it fits their ideal, some people use it to profit, and others bear the brunt of the negative consequences.

the thug shaker

being too much of a coward to kill myself. For now at least. Eventually I will probably be sick of it all and will commit die

video games, this site, eating nice food, sleeping, watching random shit online.

I look forward to my Friday fish fry at the end of every week. It's not much, but it gives me something to look forward to, and that's important to me, and gives me the motivation I need to keep putting one foot in front of the other.

Every day I get to sleep

another taxi driver fan I see. was Bickle an incel?
Sup buddy boyo
Travis Bickle was definitely a failed normie, a true mentalcel because of loneliness/PTSD and an standardcel as he tried to date that spoiled stacy.