Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What justifies your existence?

loveofrice

loveofrice

King of Gymcels, Enemy of Noodlewhores
★★★
For fuck sake, you are an incel. That means by definition, you are wanted by no girls and most likely you have very few friends and provides no practical contributions to society.

What justifications do you have for being alive?

i'm really not sure.
I guess I'm sort of in a numb state mentally most of the time and whenever I feel pain,I quickly return back to the numb state before I can rope

i'm really not sure.
I guess I'm sort of in a numb state mentally most of the time and whenever I feel pain,I quickly return back to the numb state before I can rope
Roping would hurt.

I just want to die from never waking up in the morning.

I don't really know. I'm bad at videogames, I have zero talents irl, I am retarted, and I'm even bad at my low end job.
I don't know, what I will do in future. Probably, I will just rope at the age of 25.

Ugly face, socially crippled

My father nutted in my mom
damn dude same
If you mommy and daddy still love you then sure, but I’m estranged from either. They got divorced when I was 12 and haven’t seen my father since then. I saw my mother when I was 19 for the last time and I’m 22 now.

If you mommy and daddy still love you then sure, but I’m estranged from either. They got divorced when I was 12 and haven’t seen my father since then. I saw my mother when I was 19 for the last time and I’m 22 now.
nigga my dad left when I was 6 :forcedsmile:

Coping and some other Things "

I don't have to justify myself being alive, I just am

I don't really know. I'm bad at videogames, I have zero talents irl, I am retarted, and I'm even bad at my low end job.
I don't know, what I will do in future. Probably, I will just rope at the age of 25.
Do you have mental illness?

The Self-preservation instinct

I don’t give a toss about contributing to a society that hates me and I don’t need to justify my existence as I know I deserve to be alive because I’m not a degenerate like the majority of people plus I still have things I love in life.

Foid worship to think you need foids to like you to justify being alive

For fuck sake, you are an incel. That means by definition, you are wanted by no girls and most likely you have very few friends and provides no practical contributions to society.

trying to keep myself alive for god.hope i won't rope in the next few years

Getting a gun permit

I don’t give a toss about contributing to a society that hates me and I don’t need to justify my existence as I know I deserve to be alive because I’m not a degenerate like the majority of people plus I still have things I love in life.

To watch the world burn and to see normies,chads and stacies die in gruesome ways:feelskek:

Bondage fantasies

My father nutted in my mom
Same but my dad was socially awkward and still society and parents pressured people to pair up.

[Narcissistic] ambition.

My intelligence, mostly.

Soyciety keeps incels alive as cheap wageslaves. However, since so many of us are dropping out of the workforce, (((they))) might have to start killing us soon