Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What job(s) can I get with a 128 IQ and Associates Degree in CS?

Internalizzz

Internalizzz

Permanent KHHV | in the here, in the now
Since I was around 10-11 years old I've had psychological evaluations (mom suspected something was wrong w/ me) where I was nearly picked apart and done to do all these puzzles and quizzes that tested my "evaluational skills" or wtv the fuck and I found the results my mom had hidden where my IQ was determined to be in the 125-130 range and I just recently started college for CS and taking a side course in mechanical engineering. Was wondering what my future looks like, I'm still truecel due to 5-6/10 face and not lean, what can I do to make the most of my situation boyos, heard software development is huge right now

no life ssoftware developer

Cable monkey. I suggest doing database shit for oracle

Or act like youre trans and troll the shit out of FAANG companies for gigabuxx

Coding obv. And employers don't give a shit about ur iq jfl. U may have high iq but this is a low iq thread tbh

School Shooter
@Animecel2D

Coding obv. And employers don't give a shit about ur iq jfl. U may have high iq but this is a low iq thread tbh
So you think I'm a nigger?

Since I was around 10-11 years old I've had psychological evaluations (mom suspected something was wrong w/ me) where I was nearly picked apart and done to do all these puzzles and quizzes that tested my "evaluational skills" or wtv the fuck and I found the results my mom had hidden where my IQ was determined to be in the 125-130 range and I just recently started college for CS and taking a side course in mechanical engineering. Was wondering what my future looks like, I'm still truecel due to 5-6/10 face and not lean, what can I do to make the most of my situation boyos, heard software development is huge right now
Take adult IQ test, children IQ test is inflated and doesn't account for shit

There's always room for more sanitation engineers

If you didnt code before college you are not a true programmer

Ur really like a 2-3/10 face if ur a trucel not 5-6/10

You can become a third grade maths-teacher

Run a criminal ring that specializes in female sex slaves.

Lead an incel biohacker unit and become chad

humble brag
how tall?

tldr won't get you shit :feelshaha:

software development is huge right now
It's obviously hot yes but it's still a business
Success in ANY business is about sucking dick and backstabbing not about skill
Social skills (and being Chad) is what gets you to corporate where you make the most money

my IQ was determined to be in the 125-130 range
Being smart doesn't mean shit
If you are in fact above average intelligence you will more likely buck authority
This goes against the rules for success (see sucking dick above)
The vast majority of tech employees -- I'd say 90-95% have no real talent for coding

ONLY POSSIBLE SUCCESS
is to be an entrepreneur in which case you face unsurmountable competition from
multi-billion dollar corporations

So the only REALISTIC possible success is to disrupt the market with something wildly innovative
This used to happen fairly often back in the day ie. google, microsoft, facebook etc

But because of the corporate monopoly and saturation of the software market
not to mention shit like espionage etc it's very, very difficult -- like being a rockstar difficult

So if you want to devote YOUR ENTIRE LIFE to it with a small chance of success, go for it

Sacha Baron Cohen Thumbs Up GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Anyone with a frame like mine
That’s not a trucel. A trucel has so many negatives holding him back that no matter how much he improves, he’ll remain incel. Like if I’m 5’0 2/10 face I’m automatically trucel.

Become a Code Monke

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back