Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion what job do you guys do?

im curious

future is looking bleak as fuck for me right now

Collect NEETbux. :feelskek:

If I had a wife and actual athletic ability and a high level of Chadly charisma I’d be a pro wrestler for WWE and she would be my manager. :feelsokman:

No cap. :feelswhat:

Thats what I always wanted to be. :cryfeels:

I just sit and rot in my bed

I've tried applying to jobs but nobody is hiring. All entry level jobs need 10yrs experience and a 4 year degree, i only have a 2yr degree. And most days I'm too depressed to apply to jobs anyway, I only ever do it once every few months

I'd love to be collecting neetbux but my dad is a retarded boomer who thinks there's shame in taking government handouts. My government has imported violent shitskins, created feminism, and made me an incel. If I can get money from them, you bet I want to get money from them. But nope, he'd kill me if I signed up for neetbux

Professional NEET/LDARer

I just sit and rot in my bed

I've tried applying to jobs but nobody is hiring. All entry level jobs need 10yrs experience and a 4 year degree, i only have a 2yr degree. And most days I'm too depressed to apply to jobs anyway, I only ever do it once every few months

I'd love to be collecting neetbux but my dad is a retarded boomer who thinks there's shame in taking government handouts. My government has imported shitskins, created feminism, and made me an incel. If I can get money from them, you bet I want to get money from them. But nope, he'd kill me if I signed up for neetbux
that fucking sucks mang being eligible for neetbux but still not getting to collect them

how old are you if you dont mind me asking? and what are your plans for the future if any?

customer service online shop

I'm currently a neet without neetbux, living off my parents' pensions :feelsbadman:

I used to work in customer support

disabled neet
i wish i could work

I can't get NEETbux so I apply for monthly openings instead and collect money for doing volunteering

I'm currently a neet without neetbux, living off my parents' pensions :feelsbadman:

im scared mang

im failing college and i dont know whats going to happen to me

this world is so fucking brutal

im scared mang

im failing college and i dont know whats going to happen to me

this world is so fucking brutal
I just need to have a way out. Something fast, effective and painless.

that fucking sucks mang being eligible for neetbux but still not getting to collect them
For real man, I was born with like 10 medical problems but I don't even get to reap the "rewards" aka government money from it :cryfeels:

how old are you if you dont mind me asking? and what are your plans for the future if any?
I'm 20, will be 21 soon. My dream was always that I'd get a programming job making 80-100k a year. I really enjoy programming. But high level jobs like that require connections, companies don't hire people using job applications, you have to know someone who already works there. And since I'm autistic and high inhib, I have zero connections :feelscry::feelsrope:

So at this point I don't know what my future plans are. If you told me to picture myself 5 years from now, I genuinely don't know where I'd be. Honestly I'll probably be dead. I really only have three options:

-get a nice job (sounds good but let's be real it ain't gonna happen)
-rope (maybe one day I'll get the courage to do it)
-Kazcynskimaxx and just live in the woods. (Will never work because there's no wilderness left in the USA)

Honestly I really like option 3. Being high inhib, I really don't want to be around people. I don't want an office job. I don't want to be stuck in a box all day. I'd love to learn some survival skills and live way out in the mountains, but the world is too overdeveloped and too overpopulated to do that anymore. One of the reasons Ted K went ER was because the woods around his cabin kept getting cut down and turned into roads and parking lots. And that was in montana in the 90s iirc, now in 2024 there's literally nowhere where you'll find untouched stretches of trees and nature

Anywho I'm on a side tangent now. Basically to answer your question, my life is super aimless. I have no purpose and I doubt I'll ever find one :feelsbadman:

For real man, I was born with like 10 medical problems but I don't even get to reap the "rewards" aka government money from it :cryfeels:

I'm 20, will be 21 soon. My dream was always that I'd get a programming job making 80-100k a year. I really enjoy programming. But high level jobs like that require connections, companies don't hire people using job applications, you have to know someone who already works there. And since I'm autistic and high inhib, I have zero connections :feelscry::feelsrope:

So at this point I don't know what my future plans are. If you told me to picture myself 5 years from now, I genuinely don't know where I'd be. Honestly I'll probably be dead. I really only have three options:

-Kazcynskimaxx and just live in the woods. (Will never work because there's no wilderness left in the USA)

Honestly I really like option 3. Being high inhib, I really don't want to be around people. I don't want an office job. I don't want to be stuck in a box all day. I'd love to learn some survival skills and live way out in the mountains, but the world is too overdeveloped and too overpopulated to do that anymore. One of the reasons Ted K went ER was because the woods around his cabin kept getting cut down and turned into roads and parking lots. And that was in montana in the 90s iirc, now in 2024 there's literally nowhere where you'll find untouched stretches of trees and nature

Anywho I'm on a side tangent now. Basically to answer your question, my life is super aimless. I have no purpose and I doubt I'll ever find one :feelsbadman:
bro thats fucking insane because im in the same situation. I'm 20 and I will be 21 in a month. I managed to enter a good college by virtue of studying well but have not been able to do shit since because I'm autistic and spent the first two years of college being a depressed dysfunctional mess and could not function well enough to be able to spend time studying. My grades are beyond fucked and I genuinely have no idea what's going to become of me either. I wish I could go back in time but then again it doesn't feel fucking right to fault myself for not doing well in college. I was and still am so fucking depressed. It's so hard man.

I have considered all of those three options too and I don't know which one I'm gonna end up taking in about a few years' time. It's so fucking brutal and suifuel inducing.

Collect NEETbux. :feelskek:

I can't get NEETbux so I apply for monthly openings instead and collect money for doing volunteering
:feelscomfy:

Too bad I don’t get NEETbux though because the kike Florida government keeps denying my case, probably because I haven’t employed the 5150 method, which I’ve heard is the most effective way to get approved.
disabled neet
i wish i could work
:feelscry: :f:

Last edited:
None, i live off welfare cause working is cucked

Getting NEETbux is easier said than done from my experience and hearing your experiences here only confirms what I suspected. If you get a diagnosis it doesn't matter that much on its own because you need a lengthy process to prove your condition affects your ability to work which even qualified applicants fail because of inefficient bureaucrats judging based on arbitrary criteria. But sexhavers just need to pop out a kid they knowingly brought into the world while being aware they can't support their child and then head to a government building to collect their welfare cheque.
The system is working as intended as always.

bro thats fucking insane because im in the same situation. I'm 20 and I will be 21 in a month. I managed to enter a good college by virtue of studying well but have not been able to do shit since because I'm autistic and spent the first two years of college being a depressed dysfunctional mess and could not function well enough to be able to spend time studying. My grades are beyond fucked and I genuinely have no idea what's going to become of me either. I wish I could go back in time but then again it doesn't feel fucking right to fault myself for not doing well in college. I was and still am so fucking depressed. It's so hard man.

I have considered all of those three options too and I don't know which one I'm gonna end up taking in about a few years' time. It's so fucking brutal and suifuel inducing.
Brutal :feelscry:

I hope things get better for all of us soon, the future's looking pretty grim :feelsrope:

Getting NEETbux is easier said than done from my experience and hearing your experiences here only confirms what I suspected. If you get a diagnosis it doesn't matter that much on its own because you need a lengthy process to prove your condition affects your ability to work which even qualified applicants fail because of inefficient bureaucrats judging based on arbitrary criteria. But sexhavers just need to pop out a kid they knowingly brought into the world while being aware they can't support their child and then head to a government building to collect their welfare cheque.
The system is working as intended as always.
its a system made by and for sex having nts

VP, investment banking

if youre mentally ill and ugly might as well just kill yourself because those nt fucks are definitely not gonna let you have shit in your life

Maybe you can try gamedevcelling?

Maybe you can try gamedevcelling?
I'd love to, I'm super interested in game development but the only language I know extensively is python, and you basically can't use python to make games

I'd love to learn a game-friendly language but I'd have to teach myself, and I don't think I'd have the motivation to be able to willingly spend like 5-8 hours a day watching youtube videos and whatnot trying to teach myself

My experience with teaching myself stuff isn't very good, about 8 months ago I tried to learn Spanish and spent 8+ hours on it every night for a week, and after all that time I had barely put a dent in it. After realizing how long it would take I gave up :feelscry:

I imagine trying to learn a new programming language would be a similar experience

if youre mentally ill and ugly might as well just kill yourself because those nt fucks are definitely not gonna let you have shit in your life
This

I'd love to, I'm super interested in game development but the only language I know extensively is python, and you basically can't use python to make games

I'd love to learn a game-friendly language but I'd have to teach myself, and I don't think I'd have the motivation to be able to willingly spend like 5-8 hours a day watching youtube videos and whatnot trying to teach myself

My experience with teaching myself stuff isn't very good, about 8 months ago I tried to learn Spanish and spent 8+ hours on it every night for a week, and after all that time I had barely put a dent in it. After realizing how long it would take I gave up :feelscry:

I imagine trying to learn a new programming language would be a similar experience
id recommend looking into something like gamemaker tbh? its a good engine and doesnt require extensive programming knowledge. its also easy to get into and learn and doesnt have that steep of a learning curve. and its been used to make some banger games like hyperlightdrifer.

i have also heard good things about godot but i have never used it personally

id recommend looking into something like gamemaker tbh? its a good engine and doesnt require extensive programming knowledge. its also easy to get into and learn and doesnt have that steep of a learning curve. and its been used to make some banger games like hyperlightdrifer.

i have also heard good things about godot but i have never used it personally
Interesting :feelshehe: I've never heard of either of these but I'll take a look into them, thanks for the recommendation