Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what I've learnt from being on here

J

jjbref

Aziz ansari lookalike
-
Everyone here has hate for something/someone, and I relate to that. It doesn't matter what it's about, but from what I've read it's mainly anger/pain about not being able to get past a certain obstacle (learning to overcome social anxiety).

That leaves a lot of us at a crossroads; one path is to continue staying hateful at the forces we think cause it and the other is to helplessly find a way to solve the issue we're trying to get past.

I'm definitely on the first path, and have been since the beginning of ever. Whatever has happened to me in my life, good or bad, has not been an outcome of my direct doing, and I've begun to realize that I've been a passive observer of my life for far too long. This isn't the case about everyone here, but a lot of people. Especially people who are currently in highschool/uni. I'm gonna try to change for the better, and I hope the people who've never tried do as well.

Years of hatred and pain

I hate humanity