Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What "Its Over" & "It Never Began" Means To Me (Why "Ascension" Is Impossible For Black Pillers)

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
I've often considered converting to Islam, but if I'm being honest, I'd only convert for the perks of living in a society where women can't just go about whoring around, but my experiences and those that I have seen and read about online have left a bitter taste in my mouth that cannot be removed

Even if a 10/10 virgin muslim woman was promised to me in marriage

I can't see myself ever being happy with her or any woman, I can't get married, the task seems impossible to me now. I'd enjoy having sex with her, but I wouldn't really care to spend time with her at all unless we had similar interests, and we very likely won't. Even if we did share interests, it would still feel forced, after years of having to enjoy tasks all on your own it is going to feel weird having to do tasks as a group, I've gotten so accustomed to pursuing goals, enjoying entertainment, etc with myself

All the BS that is expected in relationships like "gazing into eachothers eyes" and looking back at her with "love in your eyes", I could not pull it off anymore, only one who is ignorant of reality can do it because they are still part of the illusion, to them the illusion is real, it won't feel like "faking", its just them taking part in an experience that is as real to them as it is to their partner, but it won't be like that for a black piller

I'd look into her eyes, see her pupils dilate, and I won't be thinking - "she loves me", I'll be thinking - "that's an indicator of arousal/excitement"

Once you take the black pill, and you start looking at everything objectively, looking at everything for what it is and not what you want it to be, and not trying to sugar coat it, that's when its over for you

These observations become a habit, and you've built upon those habits for years and years, you are a nihilist at this point, you can't break these habits because to do so would require you to erase your memory, selfawareness has become your enemy, because the only way to fall back into a normie life (ascend) is to lose your self awareness and forget

The black pill has destroyed socializing for me because I know exactly what I'm doing and what others are doing, the "magic" and "enjoyment" of the "human experience" comes from not knowing, once you know whats behind the curtains there's no more "feeling" behind it, its basically all 1's and 0's, you can see the patterns, to everybody else it feels like this fluid thing but to you its robotic

I'll know that I don't really "love" her and she doesn't really "love" me, and there's nothing "deep" about our attraction for eachother, its just chemicals in our brains, and she is only faithful because she's forced to be within the islamic culture I abide in, and if given the chance to trade up she'd just "fall in love" with the other guy

I also feel like raising children would be a drag to me now, the prospect was fun and desirable to me in the past like all incels I'm sure, I would joke to friends about having "like 20 children", now it just feels like an empty waste of resources to me, I don't feel the need to bring another life into this disgusting empty world

Once you swallow the black pill it is truly over, because you realize it never began, everything you ever wanted before the black pill, never had any meaning to begin with

THAT'S WHAT "IT'S OVER" AND "IT NEVER BEGAN" MEANS TO ME

Not that you could never attain the things you wanted before the black pill (you can via alternative and/or extreme means), but that after taking the black pill you'll realize how pointless and empty all of those things are, and the only reason you valued those things was because you were blue pilled

When the black pill is swallowed and the veil is lifted, you'll realize that its over for you and it never began, because those things you wanted never existed to begin with, they were an illusion

Last edited:
To take the blackpill is to kill your emotions and ability to experience love.

The blackpill makes you take up an observer role, a director, critic, and so we can never be the actors. We'll never be able to fully embody a character and follow the character arc or narrative created for them. We see the script, beginning to end. We are magicians whom magic cannot inspire because we know all the tricks.

It really is over.

I'll try to give you genetically engineered waifu of culture one day even though you said mean things to me. You can customize her personality to suit your needs so you can be truly happy.

I'll try to give you genetically engineered waifu of culture one day even though you said mean things to me. You can customize her personality to suit your needs so you can be truly happy.

Genetically engineer a plague to wipe out humanity instead, your time would be better spent

True ascension is only possible if the woman madly desires you and is reserved only for chads

To take the blackpill is to kill your emotions and ability to experience love.
The blackpill makes you take up an observer role, a director, critic, and so we can never be the actors. We'll never be able to fully embody a character and follow the character arc or narrative created for them. We see the script, beginning to end. We are magicians whom magic cannot inspire because we know all the tricks.

It really is over.
poetic af

I've often considered converting to Islam, but if I'm being honest, I'd only convert for the perks of living in a society where women can't just go about whoring around, but my experiences and those that I have seen and read about online have left a bitter taste in my mouth that cannot be removed

I can't see myself ever being happy with her or any woman, I can't get married, the task seems impossible to me now. I'd enjoy having sex with her, but I wouldn't really care to spend time with her at all unless we had similar interests, and we very likely won't. Even if we did share interests, it would still feel forced, after years of having to enjoy tasks all on your own it is going to feel weird having to do tasks as a group, I've gotten so accustomed to pursuing goals, enjoying entertainment, etc with myself

All the BS that is expected in relationships like "gazing into eachothers eyes" and looking back at her with "love in your eyes", I could not pull it off anymore, only one who is ignorant of reality can do it because they are still part of the illusion, to them the illusion is real, it won't feel like "faking", its just them taking part in an experience that is as real to them as it is to their partner, but it won't be like that for a black piller

I'd look into her eyes, see her pupils dilate, and I won't be thinking - "she loves me", I'll be thinking - "that's an indicator of arousal/excitement"

Once you take the black pill, and you start looking at everything objectively, looking at everything for what it is and not what you want it to be, and not trying to sugar coat it, that's when its over for you

These observations become a habit, and you've built upon those habits for years and years, you are a nihilist at this point, you can't break these habits because to do so would require you to erase your memory, selfawareness has become your enemy, because the only way to fall back into a normie life (ascend) is to lose your self awareness and forget

The black pill has destroyed socializing for me because I know exactly what I'm doing and what others are doing, the "magic" and "enjoyment" of the "human experience" comes from not knowing, once you know whats behind the curtains there's no more "feeling" behind it, its basically all 1's and 0's, you can see the patterns, to everybody else it feels like this fluid thing but to you its robotic

I'll know that I don't really "love" her and she doesn't really "love" me, and there's nothing "deep" about our attraction for eachother, its just chemicals in our brains, and she is only faithful because she's forced to be within the islamic culture I abide in, and if given the chance to trade up she'd just "fall in love" with the other guy

I also feel like raising children would be a drag to me now, the prospect was fun and desirable to me in the past like all incels I'm sure, I would joke to friends about having "like 20 children", now it just feels like an empty waste of resources to me, I don't feel the need to bring another life into this disgusting empty world

Once you swallow the black pill it is truly over, because you realize it never began, everything you ever wanted before the black pill, never had any meaning to begin with

Not that you could never attain the things you wanted before the black pill (you can via alternative and/or extreme means), but that after taking the black pill you'll realize how pointless and empty all of those things are, and the only reason you valued those things was because you were blue pilled

When the black pill is swallowed and the veil is lifted, you'll realize that its over for you and it never began, because those things you wanted never existed to begin with, they were an illusion
Brutal. Anyone who has ego dependent on external pleasure is setup to be disappointed immeseasuarbly sooner or later

It’s almost as if you took this information out of my brain and made it readable for the masses

This is why humans are meant to marry and reproduce as soon as they enter puberty. If you wait, you will grow accustomed to your current lifestyle, and marriage and family will be burdensome. When you marry and reproduce when you're biologically meant to, there is no time to "become blackpilled", as you will be too busy providing for your family, making love, and spending time with your kids.
Even married men grow tired of their wives. Women were never meant to be "soul mates" that we have an intellectual and spiritual connection with, as they are not the same as us. That connection can only happen between men who go through formative experiences together (such as school or being in the military). All women are meant for are intimacy and reproduction, taking care of the kids, and playing a support role to the man. If you generally get along and are attracted to each other, that's a success.

That's what's in my mind every time I repeat, write, hear or read those words.

Its like you angry at the world for make you high intelegent man , its like ... you want this young ignorance and innocent all over agian .. do you ?

Newton was a virgin .. but he is the greatest human in history and all modern science owe him a great deal ... dont know why i mention that ..

Anyway i know your pain bro

Nah man the blackpilled saved my life tbh. I am not rotting in jail due to a false rape allegation

To say that blackpill has any effect on the real world is like saying that thermometers raise the temperature or rulers increase the height of people. Blackpill just shows you reality from another perspective.

Could not have said it better myself. I resonate with this alot but don't know how to word it properly. I now see people same way I do dogs, everything they do follows a biological or social trade-off which also follows basic laws. They're like robots or dogs and there's no enjoyment to be had if you know that.
Genetically engineer a plague to wipe out humanity instead, your time would be better spent
Just start a new black plague theory

This is exactly how I've perceived the blackpill, I just don't possess the articulate capabilities to let my thoughts flow into words. The amount of incels I come across here and on other platforms that believe in the concept of ''ascension'' or ''love'', be it for chad or themselves is ridiculous. Not even chad experiences ''love'', it's literally nothing but a mere transaction between two parties in the disguise of a social construct (love) made by MEN.

Anyone who has ego dependent on external pleasure is setup to be disappointed immeseasuarbly sooner or later

This, this is why I abandoned my ego and why I keep telling other incels to do this, a craving that can never be satisfied is a curse, and having an ego while being an incel is having a permanent drain on your happiness, you will never have access to anything to satisfy your ego, an ego is not for those who are undesirable

To say that blackpill has any effect on the real world is like saying that thermometers raise the temperature or rulers increase the height of people

Its a good thing that nobody has said this, you seem to be misinterpreting my words, the thread is about how the black pill changes how you observe the world, and once you come to the understanding of how life really works, the "magic is gone" from the experience of living

Not even chad experiences ''love'', it's literally nothing but a mere transaction between two parties in the disguise of a social construct (love) made by MEN.

Exactly, this is something you'll have to keep telling some of the fools on this site over and over

I made a thread to critique the very notion of valuing women's affection

If you deem them to be terrible people who make bad choices, if one truly thinks badly of women, then one should think of them having affection for you as an insult

Its completely contradictory to say - "women are sick, they just want good looking abusers, bullies, bad boys" and then say - "I wish women were attracted to me"

Of course that would be me expecting some users you actually think and be self aware

Last edited:

Pretty much, once you take the blackpill, its as if you just skipped to the back of the book knowing everything in between, all we can do is use it to our advantage or sulk into nihilism.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I guess that part of life is forever gone for men like us. We just have to accept this and move on.

It really is over.