Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting What IT gets wrong about us (See link for detail)

2002AM1488/II

2002AM1488/II

2002AryanMaxxed1488's Reincarnation

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1g97da6/are_they_still_trying_to_infiltrate_lol/lt564b5/

This particular comment stuck out to me because, once again, IT is guilty of that which they decry. This, among other detestable comments, (Which, granted, are downvoted to oblivion) really does show that they don't practice what they preach.
What do mean by this? Well, let's think.
They claim that "They're not a monolith", yet they act like every one of US is either a pedophilia and/or rape advocate.
To be fair, there are plenty here that fit that description but I can assure you that I am not one.
It's a double standard, and a rather annoying one at that.

Who said that we need fixing? We need pussy :feelshaha:

Wtf, pedophilia? We don’t even think about it.It’s actually gynephilia (even if they claim that we hate them, we actually want their pussies, foid pussies.We cannot hate them if we actually want at least one of them)

BSL 13026 50x30mm DNR

Wtf, pedophilia? We don’t even think about it.It’s actually gynephilia (even if they claim that we hate them, we actually want their pussies, foid pussies.We cannot hate them if we actually want at least one of them)
Exactly? Wtf are they on about?

they see attraction to anyone under the age of 18 as pedophilia

yet they act like every one of US is either a pedophilia and/or rape advocate
They know this isn’t true they just use as and excuse to bully low status and ugly non NT men and they cherry pick the worst glow posts from here or Looksmax some that our even made by IT infiltrators to further justify it hell I have seen them post lonley men who don’t even identify as incel or red and black pill venting on subs like r/Lonely, r/Malementalhealth etc that just shows what there sub is all about

JFL by that logic literally everyone was a pedophile at some point in their lives
every atleast somewhat healthy and functioning man will be attracted to a good looking 15year old. some brainwashed slaves might lose some attraction and feel guilty once they find out shes 15 tho because of how deep the brainwashing is

Also some of the edgy posts they screenshot are pure satire and aren’t meant to be taken seriously too and only and only absolute idiot wouldn’t be able to figure that out

They know this isn’t true they just use as and excuse to bully low status and ugly non NT men and they cherry pick the worst glow posts from here or Looksmax some that our even made by IT infiltrators to further justify it hell I have seen them post lonley men who don’t even identify as incel or red and black pill venting on subs like r/Lonely, r/Malementalhealth etc that just shows what there sub is all about
No escape, is there?

What do mean by this? Well, let's think.
They claim that "They're not a monolith", yet they act like every one of US is either a pedophilia and/or rape advocate.
tbf that’s like 90% of the forum

I've been assumed as a pedophile, school shooter, etc... for nothing but my looks and quiet demeanor. As always with reddit fucks, they use just world fallacy.

No escape, is there?
No another thing I forgot to mention they always like to bring up incel killers like ER, Alex Minassian, Chris Harper Mercer and Jake Davison etc to justify their bullying and say we are all guilty by association well IT I don’t support their actions and would never do what they did but if we are going to play the guilty by association card like you guys do than I consider you all guilty by association by sharing a sub with piece of shits like those two scumbag pedos AdvocateDoggy and Dr.Pizza, and everyone that bullied Ugocel to suicide and everyone from your subs that sent me dms telling me to kill my self back when the incel subs were still on Reddit

Last edited:
IT don't care if they're wrong, they just recite the same lines over and over for updoots

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back