Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What is your score on this looks test?

• Thread starter Deleted member 5861
  • Start date
I was on like -5 or -6 at halfway down, gave up then.

Jesus. This feeling of pride knowing that I'm a -2/10 is the strangest thing I've ever felt

You should be happy. Even with all the surgery I can get I don't think I'll make it to -2. I'm a -19 even after jaw and other surgeries.

-2 is complete normie average looks. Maybe 1-2 surgeries away from ascension if you desire it.

got a 4 but apparently have dark circles and being skinny makes a stupidly huge difference and if fixed would make me a 6 apparently LMFAO

negative 3, lol, good thing is I could probably get my teeth fixed and gain 3 points and reach 0 points

I got fucking -6 :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

-5 man, fuck my life.

>tfw you're the ugliest guy on an incel forum even after surgeries
>tfw -19

Last edited:
7 when my skin is clear.

Edit just read original text post not that insanely long wall text

k9seYaH.png

5'8 +1
white +2
chin behind lips and forehead -2
hook nose -0.5
horrible teeth with brown color very misaligned and overbite -2
blue eyes +1
forehead tilts back +1
good body from gymcelling +2
broad shoulder +1
I got 3.5

don't be scared of being called a fakecel for having a high number, this is just a test made up by some guy doing research on "lookism.net"

EDIT: The part that you have to read is alot shorter than it looks. Rating myself only took like 3 minutes.

Chin actually doesn't matter if it's behind lips as long as it looks like it's sticking out. Chicos does for example. It's only a problem if it's slopped down or back

Chin actually doesn't matter if it's behind lips as long as it looks like it's sticking out. Chicos does for example. It's only a problem if it's slopped down or back
I do have a pretty bad chin. I just shaved my peach fuzz and its noticeably sloped very backwards.

People getting -5s and -6s thinking it's over for them, I got -13.

How can anyone even remotely claim to be ugly while scoring a 0 or higher? You have to have nearly perfect everything in this just to get a 0. If you have perfect features top to bottom, how can you claim to be ugly?

If you score a zero or higher on this you will likely be much better looking than many movie and TV stars.
Are you truly rating yourself honestly? Or are you giving yourself "bad acne" for having a few pimples and "round face" just because you have bloat? I only count negatives if they are reasonably severe. You do have to be a 5 to be considered a normie according to this very test. JFL at 0 being as good as movie stars. I want you to rate this guy, assuming he is 5'10

after you did your rating, here is mine
+1 for height
+2 for white
chin is kinda hard to tell, could be either ahead or in line, I give him in line so 0
0 for jawline, its normal.
average straight nose +1
assume average teeth, 0
0 for cheeckbones
+1 for neutral canthal tilt
forehead tilts back +1
good tan +1
I got 7. Chadlite according to this test, which is reasonable for how that guy looks.

+1 for East Asians? There is hope yet

Lol I got 25 but i'm totes still a truecel gais, it's over I swear!!

Okay I'm doing myself over again cause Rages rating made me realize I didn't even read the whole list and forgot alot of traits.
White +2
height 5'8 +1
chin behind lips and forehead -2
round chin -2
hook nose -0.5
severe overbite -2
yellow teeth -1
0 for cheekbones
blue eyes +1
very large forehead -1
forehead tilts back +1
moderate acne -2 (got lots of blackheads and a few pimples so I guess it counts)
broad shoulders +1 (don't have six pack, so didn't include the gymcel body)

Last edited:
Height: -2
Skin: Indian but Caucasian Features -1
Chin: +1
Nose: +1
Teeth: Straight and Ivory +2
Cheekbones: 0 None
Eyes: +3 (Brown ugh,but neutral canthal tint, hunter eyes)
Eyebrows: 0
Hair: 1
Skin: Clear +1

Miscellaneous: 0

Score: 6 but still Indian that holds me back from an 8

I got 8.

Serious.

I'm in fucking fakecel category for sure now.

Real talk though... I have a lot of facial features and stuff that would look good on other people, but no facial harmony whatsoever.

Like, imagine if BlackOpsIICel had hooded eyes or a dude looked like Gandy but was black and 4'1... they'd both score high on this test.

That and I got shit like +1 for being average height. What?

Maybe though I'm a fakecel, in which case, why is my Tinder sitting at 0 matches and my penis sitting at matched with the word VIRGIN?

Got 9 but that's because I am still 17. This rating isn't accurate at all

-20... and I answered this as honestly as possible and looked for ways to interpret the descriptions in my favor. Just kill me now :(

"good body from gymcelling +2" huge cope test.
Scored a 4.
I got 8.

Serious.

I'm in fucking fakecel category for sure now.

Real talk though... I have a lot of facial features and stuff that would look good on other people, but no facial harmony whatsoever.

Like, imagine if BlackOpsIICel had hooded eyes or a dude looked like Gandy but was black and 4'1... they'd both score high on this test.

That and I got shit like +1 for being average height. What?

Maybe though I'm a fakecel, in which case, why is my Tinder sitting at 0 matches and my penis sitting at matched with the word VIRGIN?
You wouldnt even find yourself here if you were a true chad, you are probably in denial about your facial features.

Last edited:
-20... and I answered this as honestly as possible and looked for ways to interpret the descriptions in my favor. Just kill me now :(

You and me are apparently the only two ugly guys on this forum.

Congrats. Happy to at least have some company then.

You and me are apparently the only two ugly guys on this forum.

Congrats. Happy to at least have some company then.

My age lines and bad skin crushed me way down. But the short height and tiny frame started me off horribly to begin with. Then the recessed chin, yellow teeth, sloped forehead and receding hairline finished it off. Basically I scored negative in every category but my whiteness. Not sure if even JBW can save me.. unless I go to southeast and follow in ItsOver's footsteps.

My age lines and bad skin crushed me way down. But the short height and tiny frame started me off horribly to begin with. Then the recessed chin, yellow teeth, sloped forehead and receding hairline finished it off. Basically I scored negative in every category but my whiteness. Not sure if even JBW can save me.. unless I go to southeast and follow in ItsOver's footsteps.

If you care enough about getting laid and don't have anything too much to tie you to the west, plus you're white, you might want to give it a shot. That guy's life has become a joke it's so easy now.

At least maybe try a vacation and see what it's like. No point torturing yourself if there's an easier life out there waiting for you.

Also get on finasteride.

If you care enough about getting laid and don't have anything too much to tie you to the west, plus you're white, you might want to give it a shot. That guy's life has become a joke it's so easy now.

At least maybe try a vacation and see what it's like. No point torturing yourself if there's an easier life out there waiting for you.

Also get on finasteride.

What the heck is finasteride?

-10. Fuark.

Last edited:
not sure what to make of the last 2

2 at 97 kg. 4 at 85 kg.

I got a negative 4. Beyond over.

VOLCEL IF YOU GET ANYTHING HIGHER THAN 0

HOLY SHIT. Giga Autism. Imagine calculating this while chad is fucking ur oneitis.
Also autistic bc it's all about harmony. This is not how looks work

Brutal... This thread shows how many fakecels are on this forum... I got 0.