Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is your reason for having little to no friends?

Title

• Normie friendships are based on status and I'm poor

• Lack of communication skills

• You don't want to be friends with normies

• You never participated in any sport

• You are the dumbest in the class

• Friendship is a waste of time

• None of the above(explain below)

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm a misanthrope and also from people rejecting me so much. Since my social skills are pretty bad with my autism plus being a mentalcel sucks. More reasoning on my post. Most people are just garbage.

Last edited:
It's because i've never had a GF, and i'm incel. They can sense that so they don't want to hang out. I used to have some friends during my teens and early 20s but when they got a GF their personality changed completely and they wanted nothing to do with me all of a sudden. That's the only reason i've lost friends really. My friends got a GF/wife.

Normies bully incels to increase their status in the eyes of the females.

When your confronted to that year after year, eventually it becomes hard to connect with ppl

bad social skills and avoid people

Pretty much because i'm ugly. And in my 30's now. You have to end up being accepted by other peoples friend groups. Not just the individual. Which makes it much harder to pull off and if there's a woman in the friend group, you'd be believe she's going to take issue with it. As will the rest of the men after they see her wincing at me.

Same reason my friends from childhood stopped talking to me. They all got gfs. Their gfs didn't like how I looked and rarely wanted me around, and thought it was embarrassing to be seen in my vicinity. So over time the guys just spoke to me less and less.

My reason is that adults are weird, lol

I mostly only get on with people under about 21.

I hate people. Normies are all terrible to be around by default because I'm ugly. Male friends are a waste of time talking about nonsense, and they'll throw you under the bus at the slightest hint of pussy. Female friends is masochism.

rotting by myself is pretty comfy

i dontwant any

lack of social skills and I despise normies.

I hate people. Normies are all terrible to be around by default because I'm ugly. Male friends are a waste of time talking about nonsense, and they'll throw you under the bus at the slightest hint of pussy. Female friends is masochism.
This

normies hate me and i dont wanna associate with other sub5s. id rather just be alone

I have no positive qualities, why would anyone be friends with me?

I still have friends but I'm old enough that they are all in couples, marrying and having children, so they are in different live stages and just move on. Usually they do stuff with other couples and don't invite me (tbh I wouldn't go because it's humiliating).

What even is the point of having male friends?

Im ugly and people don’t like me.

No one likes me and they rejected my attempts to fit in

I can tell when i talk to people they really don't want to hear what I have to say

I think people don’t like me.

People don't want to be my friend.

aspies have no life, especially as a salvacel its over if you even have a drop of non nt
My grandfather’s brother had Down syndrome. Although no one else in my family does including me, perhaps I inherited some nonNT traits from him. Over

i dont leave the house and dont want to talk to anyone except when playing vidya

My grandfather’s brother had Down syndrome. Although no one else in my family does including me, perhaps I inherited some nonNT traits from him. Over
most likely, over

I got a flat ass so I have no friends