Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is your race?

What is your race?

• Total voters
Richard Coper

Richard Coper

involuntary celibate
★★★★
Let’s see which race ya‘all belong to. I am white btw, yeah, i know, you are shocked now

How you gonna do ricecels like that

bingchilling

This poll is prove of racepill is cope. Every race has chad

This poll is prove of racepill is cope. Every race has chad
Every race has incels and Chad. That’s the truth.

giv me shekels and khazar milkers

@trying to ascend lmao you are not white

white whores have the biggest egos, so it doesn't make it any easier for us whites. fuck off with that bullshit that you can't be white and an khhv incel

white whores have the biggest egos, so it doesn't make it any easier for us whites. fuck off with that bullshit that you can't be white and an khhv incel
Fucking true ngl

Black. I speak some Spanish and understand it cause I my familys from South America but I just consider myself to be black American cause I look that way and it makes most sense

Half White Half Rice.

Nice data harvesting

And this is proof JBW is fucking bullshit

Fuck sake Middle East don’t have just Arabs, I’m middle eastern none arab

I don't identify as a Homo Sapien. :feelsUgh:.

South italian, i just put arab its the same

Are Italians not white? :feelswhat:
It depends some are some aren't you have to be lucky with the genetic lottery

As for me i have got brown eyes, black hair and tanned skin:cryfeels::feelsrope:

It depends some are some aren't you have to be lucky with the genetic lottery

As for me i have got brown eyes, black hair and tanned skin:cryfeels::feelsrope:
You probably have some Middle Eastern DNA but are white southern European mostly from what I've seen

Asiatic:

Captureere

Asian

Haplogroup Q is found predominantly in Central Siberia, Central Asia and among Native Americans. Approximately 90% of pre-Columbian Native Americans belonged to haplogroup Q, and all descend from the branch Q1a2a1 (L54), including various subclades of Q1a2a1a1 (M3) and Q1a2a1a2 (Z780). In Europe haplogroup Q is found chiefly in southern Sweden (5%), among Ashkenazi Jews (5%), and is various isolated pockets in central and Eastern Europe such as the Rhône-Alpes region of France, southern Sicily, southern Croatia, northern Serbia, parts of Poland and Ukraine. Šarić et al. (2013) also found 6.1% of haplogroup Q out of 412 samples from the island of Hvar in southern Croatia (accompanied by 2% of East Asian mtDNA haplogroup F).

Just say middle eastern then , no white dude from Germany would like to get called French, by some Arab or Asian

To me Asians are the same I call them chinese
It would have been pretty autistic if i listed all the races that existed. The largest ethnic group in the Middle East are Arabs with Turks, Turkomans, Persians, Kurds, Azeris, Copts, Jews, Assyrians, Maronites, Circassians, Somalis, Armenians, Druze and numerous additional minor ethnic groups forming other significant populations.

Last edited:
It would have been pretty autistic if i listed all the races that existed. The largest ethnic group in the Middle East are Arabs with Turks, Turkomans, Persians, Kurds, Azeris, Copts, Jews, Assyrians, Maronites, Circassians, Somalis, Armenians, Druze and numerous additional minor ethnic groups forming other significant populations.
:feelskek: What an autist , and no Somalis are not in Middle East, those niggers in africa

They're mixed, they have partial basal west Eurasian DNA.
They’re black and their country is east Africa, their country don’t touch gulf states

JBE confirmed yet again

JBW copers on suicide watch

Fakecel detected, how u aint jbwmaxxing on noodlewhores?:feelsseriously:

Now fucking way nearly half of .is it white (or even white passing). A lot of those users gotta be white "identifying".

Now fucking way nearly half of .is it white (or even white passing). A lot of those users gotta be white "identifying".
:yes: their cope

Slavpill Russian

quadroon

its cancer

White incels still exist just accept it

I wish I was black

update nearly 4 months later.

6 blacks. 2 of them deleted. 2 more banned
23 whites. 2 banned. 1 deleted
5 Arabs. 1 deleted. 1 of them @Rhaast
4 Latinos. None of them banned or deleted
12 Indians. 2 deleted
1 Jew
6 Asians. None of them banned or deleted

didn't look into whether any accounts have been inactive/abandoned because I got tired of scrolling up/down and only got one monitor.