Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what is your race poll

race

• Total voters
i am unfortunately curry Paki subhuman

Curry it never begain

Somali, hand me the rope already

If you think light-skinned Portuguese people can be white, first one. If not, last option.

do you think mexican skin and curry are similar? be honest pls

white boyyyyyyyy

White but so pale I've been called albino

What a retarded poll and thanks IT for making it public.

This poll debunks JBW theory tbh.

JBW is real though, only ethnics will understand your own race rejecting you
Why are whites the most common demographic on here then? Doesn’t really align with “JBW”.

|
|
|
|
|
v
<------------------------ read my flair.

Why are whites the most common demographic on here then? Doesn’t really align with “JBW”.

because most of them are fakecels who only go for white woman. if they seamaxxed they would drown in pussy. the only way a white guy would be incel is if he was deformed or severe mentalcel

somehow white but not quite there

I would be a mestizo as something of 70% white at least and maybe about 15% African and a pinch of Indian, what what would it be ?

i always thought that incels were majority white as the media potrayed us but not even 50% is, from this poll lol

Curry (over).

No need to specify what kind of curry you are. Curry = curry = doomed if sub 3.

more like doomed if sub 6 if you want a foid your looksmatch or a foid whos atleast somewhat attractive

whites can usually get laid unless they're sub3 though

Mostly western and in the blacked states of america where they might have an actual disadvantage, but when they go to ethnic countries they finally see the benefits of being white

Looking at the numbers, JBW theory is flawed. I'm 100% Aryan. In SA.

more like doomed if sub 6 if you want a foid your looksmatch or a foid whos atleast somewhat attractive

whites can usually get laid unless they're sub3 though

If you're sub 6 you shouldn't go for 5+, but <5. You won't be able to get one unless you want to betabuxx a used up slut.

curry living in India

Because it’s an English speaking forum, whites will always outnumber everyone else here no matter the circumstances

being curry is a death sentence.It doesnt matter even if you have a good facial structure because most curries tend to be turbo manlets

so I'm the only hapa? would think there would be more because I thought all hapas were like rogers at least that's the way r/hapa frames the world.

slav white = subhuman white

Russia moscow singer vysotsky ru155689
Russian greeting
Poland wrestling

so I'm the only hapa? would think there would be more because I thought all hapas were like rogers at least that's the way r/hapa frames the world.

Most hapas are either living in loving relationships with their Stacy, or the the bluepill has transformed into mental illness. The only hapas I have seen on youtube are Daniel and ER.

its like a hockey game in this bitch, where ma niggas at?