Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What is your punishments for social crimes if you become president?

L Lawliet

L Lawliet

Faith,Justice,Hope
★★★
(missing ones for me)

Social Crime degrees

1)All Rapists=All Cheaters(Adultery) ---> execute by firing squad or aggravated life imprisonment

2)False witness for crime(fake rape,fake steal etc.) ------> eye for an eye + (if witness and ringleader alive)Social exclusion

3)Lying about your past(if after wedding truth appears) -----> Unlimited alimony from liar + Social exclusion

4)Chad/Stacy worshipping medias who want divide society(you are ugly/short/you can cheat your husband/wife etc.) --------------->block them and make them pay very high taxes + Social exclusion(for every person who works for this media)

You can add more... or you can change them

Last edited:
Adultery or Extramarital Sex = Acid applied to face and body

Dressing degenerately = Acid applied only to body

Adultery or Extramarital Sex = Acid applied to face and body

Dressing degenerately = Acid applied only to body
I like this.

Also, promoting degeneracy or trying to start an underground movement or something = perpetrators sewn together Human Centipede style and then collective death by scaphism.

I’d make a shit president

But government funding if penis size is too small

A51DDB4C 0B84 45B6 A61E 49810BED895A

I would be the one to break these rules (rape especially), but corrupt politicians often times don't practice what they preach.

this one would be nice too for punishment

I’d make a shit president

But government funding if penis size is too small

View attachment 9208
I like this idea. Its already true for trans men in sweden as they can get lower surgery for free but i bet the waiting lists would be decades long if it was an option for the rest of the population too. So id do this + make it a law that more surgeons had to be able and willing to do this kind of operation.

Death penalty for premarital sex or adultery.

False witness = eye for eye

Death penalty for promoting degeneracy

death penalty is too good for these savages. acid is better. makes them suffer

Forced to work at the community brothel for any sexual crimes such as adultery or premarital sex. They won't be able to deny any customers and people who can prove they are incel do not have to pay.

Seeing shit like this is so depressing because we ALREADY HAD solutions for degeneracy but they were forgotten about because the degenerates themselves are in charge now.

I think these were just fetish items or something. It is probably like those crazy torture devices that have absolutely no record of ever being used for anything other than decoration.

Give all men a penile implant that tracks the amount of sex they have. Men would be forbidden to have sex until all other men had an equal amount. For example, after Chad has sex #1, he would be forced to wait until all other men in the country also had sex #1 before he can have sex again.

This ensures that women cannot simply flock to the highest value Chad, and women would basically be forced to be incel, or fuck their looksmatch.

The would be a tempolrary solution while we fiugure out how to fix hypergamy and female standards.

Bringing back medieval executions

-Serial killers/Mass murderers will be publicly hanged drawn and quartered, crushed by weights, or have their limbs shredded on the wheel then executed.

-Murderers will be Hanged or executed by firing squad publicly. Their bodies will be on display for a week to show what will happen to others who murder..

-Acid attackers will be acid faced themselves.

- Torturers, will be given up for human experimentation and executed or tortured than executed painfully and slowly.

Thats stupid

Care to explain yourself?
Why should someone be executed for premarital sex? Why should you have to be married to have sex?

I think these were just fetish items or something. It is probably like those crazy torture devices that have absolutely no record of ever being used for anything other than decoration.
Really? Source?

Why should someone be executed for premarital sex? Why should you have to be married to have sex?
Because fidelity, exclusivity, and birth within marriage have always been the pillars of a strong society. Also because love doesn't exist when one "partner" has fucked multiple other people. Romantic abandonment and whoredom are SCIENTIFICALLY PTOVEN to lead to depression.I understand you have been raised in America where they teach "MUH FREEDOM" trumps as, but fuck freedom. We need to do what's RIGHT.

Because fidelity, exclusivity, and birth within marriage have always been the pillars of a strong society. Also because love doesn't exist when one "partner" has fucked multiple other people. Romantic abandonment and whoredom are SCIENTIFICALLY PTOVEN to lead to depression.I understand you have been raised in America where they teach "MUH FREEDOM" trumps as, but fuck freedom. We need to do what's RIGHT.
Still dont agree, but if i did agree i dont believe you should be EXECUTED for it, maybe jailed or marked as a tainted law breaker. You're christian arent you, where does GOD say anything about executing people who have premarital sex?

Still dont agree, but if i did agree i dont believe you should be EXECUTED for it, maybe jailed or marked as a tainted law breaker. You're christian arent you, where does GOD say anything about executing people who have premarital sex?
Okay, well then you should be happy here in America with the way things are going. Are you happy?

And yes, death is necessary. It's not about punishment. Its about lurging the evil from among us, and Deuteronomy 22:20-21(I think) specifically describes this.

Okay, well then you should be happy here in America with the way things are going. Are you happy?

And yes, death is necessary. It's not about punishment. Its about lurging the evil from among us, and Deuteronomy 22:20-21(I think) specifically describes this.
I dont want to fucking get married to put my damn dick inside a hole. If your ugly, your wife wont love you, whats the point? Get divorced lose your assets, if you had kids, end up paying child support and losing your kids of course.

I dont want to fucking get married to put my damn dick inside a whole. If your ugly, your wife wont love you, whats the point? Get divorced lose your assets, if you had kids, end up paying child support and losing your kids of course.
Oh well of course divorce is adultery (Its breaking a commitment) and would result in death for the adulterer.

Oh well of course divorce is adultery (Its breaking a commitment) and would result in death for the adulterer.
What if you're ugly so your wife wont fuck you? How do we fix that.

What if you're ugly so your wife wont fuck you? How do we fix that.
You just forcibly fuck it (Marital rape is legit). Plus in my ideal world women would be kept in femoid shelters (Like dog shelters) until an owner picks one up. The femoid would then be locked in a cage in the owner's home at all times and never be allowed to see another man to compare you to.

You just forcibly fuck it (Marital rape is legit). Plus in my ideal world women would be kept in femoid shelters (Like dog shelters) until an owner picks one up. The femoid would then be locked in a cage in the owner's home at all times and never be allowed to see another man to compare you to.
I see where your coming from with the premarital sex stuff, makes sense, i understand what GOD was going for and trying to prevent from happening, but the "locked in cages" slave type stuff isnt what GOD wants. Humans should be treated as humans, not animals.

Oh I forgot virgin shamers.

Virgin shamers -----------> Social exclusion or 1 year jail + 5000$

Everyone who disagrees with my opinion = beheading.;)

1. rapists should be burned alive and suffer a painful death.

2. wouldnt care

3. wouldnt care

4.wouldnt care

Guys and girls will only be allowed to date their looksmatches. Faliure to adhere will result in heavy fines