Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What is your personality?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
The personality of a rejected ugly man.

INFP, when I took the test years ago.

I dont believe in that normie shit. I also dont believe in the whole extrovert/introvert thing, which this is built on. Its either you are Chad or a secondary character.

Secondary charactwr

Intj. My own mind gives me multiple orgasms every day

did this mbti test a few times and either got INTP or INTJ

/attachments/personality_test_result_screenshot-png.568709/?hash=f5078eb746d82662dc0b42e368b15ad9

Attachments

• personality_test_result_screenshot.png
    personality_test_result_screenshot.png
    26.1 KB · Views: 20
Idk man ask @Tesla

Btw they gave me a virtupso ISTP-T

INTP-A/INTP-T
Logician :feelsjuice: I guess it makes sense

INTP - T, it seems this type is common :feelsjuice:

ISFP-T. Makes no sense whatsoever.

INTP - T, it seems this type is common :feelsjuice:

Incel/Autistic Personality. :incel:

They have a reputation for being pensive, detached, and a bit reserved. That is, until they try to train all of their mental energy on the moment or the person at hand, which can be a bit uncomfortable for everyone. But regardless of which mode they’re in, Logicians are Introverts and tend to get tired out by extensive socializing. After a long day, they crave time alone to consult their own thoughts.

Last edited:
My personality is 5'8 2/10 ricecel with recessed jaw and deformed facial features

Last edited:
The only one I get consistently is Introvert. Rest change even if I take the test again in the same day

16Personalities is inaccurate tbh.

I have no personality, I'm retarded.

@Tesla is at least honest and doesnt try to tell us we r all special and unique snowflakes

@Tesla is at least honest and doesnt try to tell us we r all special and unique snowflakes
But also that the reason most here fail is because of other things than looks. It's not gaslighting, it's obvious how superficial and fast interactions have been reduced to be thanks to Freak abominations like TikTok and Tinder, but users here use the fact as an excuse to fail at everything else; the nature of those excuses are what type they are in general.

By the way, there is a reason I never talked to OP before. Right off the bat (first day I posted the thread presenting 72A) he sounded like a Narcissist 000, a personality subtype known for such marvelous things like gaslighting, ignorance, taunting, closeness, horniness, and the plotline 'farm kid is blinded by the lights of the big city' (the song is N000 and The Weeknd is a Narcissist of some polarity). Forrest Gump is also in the archetype.

Now, my type is built on top of showing knowledge and value to the world, thus the opposite of Narcissists whose unifying concept is to take from others' center of universe to themselves. That's why I don't talk to people who advocate ignorance overtly, let alone those who are *the* archetype of ignorance. Since it's baseline for Narcissists, it means all of them inherit it, so I murderously hate the type as a whole.

Talking about video games and history