Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is your personality type?

I'm an INTP. Why is everyone online an INTP or an INTJ? it makes me wonder how accurate these tests are honestly.

Because we're shutin faggots who hate people?

RCOEI
INTJ-A

INTP. I have taken that test many times and I always get the same result. We are all introverts here

I'm an INTP. Why is everyone online an INTP or an INTJ? it makes me wonder how accurate these tests are honestly.
Normie types are busy living their lives. MBTI is parlor game that exploits vanity, anyways. Useless for most ppl.

Normie types are busy living their lives. MBTI is parlor game that exploits vanity, anyways. Useless for most ppl.

Who is MBTI useful for? I'm mixed on MBTI, I like learning about it but part of me wonders if its accurate at all.

Who is MBTI useful for? I'm mixed on MBTI, I like learning about it but part of me wonders if its accurate at all.
Its useful for marketing (aka exploiting ppl) and seeing patterns in ppl you likely alrdy noticed. Some ppl would argue its good as a self development tool but i think thats bullshit. Part of that is related to inaccuracy as it is largely based on self assessment and shallow questions. The other aspect is the vanity component as it quickly becomes more of a tool (crutch) to validate ones sense of specialness or justify retarded behavior as opposed to self improvement (lol at using this parlor trick for self improvement).

Filled this out a while ago and got INTJ, barely J (51%).

It gave me different results when i was passing it with my native language, i was more introverted, tbh.
Personality test

JFL at the MBTI meme tbh ngl

ENTP. I love to talk about my views and always have an argument for what I believe

I've taken this test four times over a span of 3 years. The first time I got INTJ and in the other three times INTP. INTP is by far the worst personality type for people who seek to lose their virginity and become a normie. The best thing for us to do is to just accept our fate and make the best out of it.
Here's a white pill: People who are INTP are vastly overrepresented in the top percentile of intelligence.

Attachments

• Intelligence_personality.png
    Intelligence_personality.png
    19.9 KB · Views: 95
On both? Cool, you have a good personality (what now cucktears)?
Yup, I got both. But for the RLUEI, I was 2 percent away from being RCUEI.

INTP RLUEI 5w4
I've done all the meme tests.

Yup, I got both. But for the RLUEI, I was 2 percent away from being RCUEI.
I was just a bit away from it too from what I remember. Almost an INFP instead of INTP as well.

Here's a white pill: People who are INTP are vastly overrepresented in the top percentile of intelligence.
Sensors are the niggers of humanity.

Bunch of my favorite posters are INTPs and similar types. Figures. :feelzez:

I'm also 5w6 Imethinks

I've taken this test four times over a span of 3 years. The first time I got INTJ and in the other three times INTP. INTP is by far the worst personality type for people who seek to lose their virginity and become a normie. The best thing for us to do is to just accept our fate and make the best out of it.
We INTPcels are all geniuses.

INFPcels STAND UP :feelsautistic: