Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting What is your opinion on white toilets with black babies?

ReplaceMyJuice

ReplaceMyJuice

卐 Open the champagne bottle with apple juice! 卐
★★★
I've seen several white toilets in their thirties with black babies doing groceries. You never see the black dad

I hate these BBC sluts :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

I think its good. The sooner we're all mixed, the sooner we overcome racism

Gutter trash. I don't care if I'm incel i would never be able to associate with whores who procreate with boons.

I think they get what they deserve.

nope, India and Latin America are heavily mixed up, but there is still discrimination,light skin discriminate against dark skin

Not mine don't care.

most of the times they're fat ugly whores so idc

i find it funny tbh
The ones I saw were skinny or well built, and "classy" foids. You would almost think they date white men

Considering the opposite would raise no anger here, I personally don't care.

It means the diluting of white genes, which is also good

nope, India and Latin America are heavily mixed up, but there is still discrimination,light skin discriminate against dark skin
Yep.

Brazil too is a war zone despite being so heavily mongrelized.
I've seen several white toilets in their thirties with black babies doing groceries. You never see the black dad

I hate these BBC sluts :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
Once you go black we don’t want you back!

They dig their own graves. And blacken their own eyes. :feelskek:

Frankly, it's degenerate, but I also don't give a shit at the same time; if that foid was with a white dude, or an indian dude, or whoever, she still wouldn't be with me, so why should I care.

Your own race despises you, who cares?

Gutter trash. I don't care if I'm incel i would never be able to associate with whores who procreate with boons.
The mulattos will cling to their "oppressed" nig heritage and hate whitey with a passion in order to fit in with their darkie friends. Mulattos always make for the most virulent anti-Whites.

I'm against race mixing. Race mixing leads to dilution and pollution of gene pools and destruction of entire populations and countries. Race mixing will be the end of the white race, unless gene editing can swoop in and make a divine intervention within the next 50 to 100 years.
I actually think the opposite. It will be the end of the black race.
Yep.

Brazil too is a war zone despite being so heavily mongrelized.

Once you go black we don’t want you back!
As a currycel. I'll take them back

The mulattos will cling to their "oppressed" nig heritage and hate whitey with a passion in order to fit in with their darkie friends. Mulattos always make for the most virulent anti-Whites.
Better go down with your niggas, if you not white watch out.

JFL. Race mixed blacks only want to date other race mixed people or whites.

Disgusting, it doesn't matter if it's the opposite; it's disgusting both ways.

Last edited:
I bet somewhere inside their heads they truly resent that they have subhuman colored babies, who look nothing like them. Bitches should have thought about that before falling for the BBC meme like the degenerate whores they are

Stab the Toilets and burn their babies.Race mixing is a Sin!

Pretty fucking disgusting. Giving birth to a nigger monkey and letting it run around? :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Those type of whores are the worst. Indian foids are also pretty big race traitors as well. I feel sorry for the ricecels, their foids are the worst of this bunch.

A foid who made a bad decision in her life. 99% of the time a single mother

Literally me :lul: jfml

Nigger fucking whores:feelsugh::feelsUgh:
I bet somewhere inside their heads they truly resent that they have subhuman colored babies, who look nothing like them. Bitches should have thought about that before falling for the BBC meme like the degenerate whores they are
Ye and then they abuse their nigger mutt kids who end up being criminal scum

Last edited:
never seen them ngl

it's pretty retarded but if she wants a mudshit spawn then more power to her :feelskek:

It's selfish. Those kids are going to turn out to have extremely shitty lives, especially if they are male. Women hate mixed race men, and mixed race men are basically alienated from society because they are different.

It's selfish. Those kids are going to turn out to have extremely shitty lives, especially if they are male. Women hate mixed race men, and mixed race men are basically alienated from society because they are different.
6E1C1266 F8D1 40B2 A01C D89CA7A9B5E9

They go to Africa alongside the niggers when/if we take our countries back.

It’s a good thing they breed with blacks they are a burden on the gene pool anyway

Captures the essence of blackpill. She would rather let a low inhib, dumb criminal creampie her than touch a decent man whose skull isn't shaped properly.
Bimillah al rahmin al rahim .This is why it doesn't matter what race you are all womens are whores and men are either cucks or criminals. Americans should be exterminated from the face of the earth.

I'm sorry for the incels and based losers who live there. But the end justify the means.

The world will be 100% better if usa never existed.

Bimillah al rahmin al rahim .This is why it doesn't matter what race you are all womens are whores and men are either cucks or criminals. Americans should be exterminated from the face of the earth.

I'm sorry for the incels and based losers who live there. But the end justify the means.

The world will be 100% better if usa never existed.
Gigacope. It would be the opposite. Last I heard, middle Eastern Muslim foids are rejecting thier region and going for white men. They don't even want thier own men anymore. Atleast some western white foids still prefer thier own race.
Main qimg cea33edf0f3977663146002e9e55f959

typical blm supporters

Gigacope. It would be the opposite. Gigacope. It would be the opposite. Last I heard, middle Eastern Muslim foids are rejecting thier region and going for white men. They don't even want thier own men anymore
>usa and its media monopoly promoting white men and interracial marriage
>ethnic wishing it dead for his own good
>cope

You have reading comprehension problems or you simply retarded?.
Atleast some western white foids still prefer thier own race
Not for long inhsallah .based fake jews doing God's work. Imagine thinking cumskin will survive the future of niggerfication.