Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is your opinion on the RED pill?

• Thread starter AshamedVirgin34
  • Start date
AshamedVirgin34

AshamedVirgin34

Sexlessness survivor
★★
How much do you believe in the redpill fundamentals? do you think feminism is a shit-test the West is failing? or you just don't fucking care about any redpill shit cuz you have much blackpill running through your veins?

I think redpill is just a giant bu$$yne$$, but some things they say are true. For example, hypergamy, word that comes from the greek "hyper", that means "up". Women tend to date up, they want the richest, tallest and chaddest motherfucker, and if they don't achieve making him settle, they pick a normie after acummulating a three-digits body count, and they cheat on that fucking cuck. That's one of the reasons many men want a virgin girl, becuase if you sleep with your girlfriend AFTER she slept with many men before, she's sending you this message: "you are relatively more beta than all those previous guys, because there's a reason I chose them as first".

Also, don't hear what they say, see what they do.

Last edited:
the red pill
red pills me XD

Some redpill and blackpill ideas overlap --- mainly regarding hypergamy. The redpill is wrong in telling delusional guys that they can attract foids by behaving and dressing a certain way; how attractive you are to foids is largely genetic, and if youre ugly, your attractiveness level can only be tweaked at best

The red pill is a good introduction to the blackpill and I think it can work with some individuals who have potential. My only issue with it is PUAs types selling lies to incel in denial guys and profiting off their loneliness.

Some redpill and blackpill ideas overlap --- mainly regarding hypergamy. The redpill is wrong in telling delusional guys that they can attract foids by behaving and dressing a certain way; how attractive you are to foids is largely genetic, and if youre ugly, your attractiveness level can only be tweaked at best
Yes, that's why I say it's a bussiness. Look at Andrew Tate and his hustlers ""academy"" on discord, he just wants to earn money out of the desperation of young men.

I agree with the redpill often. However the problem with the redpill is that it falsely states that all men could become "high quality" with hard work, and ignores the importance of genetics. I find it very misleading, considering there are some physical quality that are important, eg height, that could not be worked on.

But I do think its always good to improve yourself, but don't expect any girls or anything else to be rewarded.

I think blackpillers underestimate the power of status and dark triad, redpillers underestimate the power of facial aesthetics and height.

Let's say we have two chad twins, both 6'6, but A is autistic/sensitive/neurotic, completely unpopular, but B is a psychopath/malignant narcissist and famous, I think obviously B is going to outslay A. A might still get attention simply for being good looking and tall, but the point is personality also matters, females prefer dominant behavior and high status.

Status is also different from money, a point which I sometimes see 100% blackpillers ignore where they will say it's just prostitution, they just want your money if you're a famous musician or something.

Status is being respected in your community/by your peers, this is different from money. Imagine a filthy rich autistic computer nerd that no normalfag can stand due to his autism vs. top football player in high school that still lives with his parents/doesn't make any money, also just average looking let's say. Yes, I think the top football player in high school will get pussy despite looking average facially, and I think he's definitely going to outslay the rich autist millionaire.

Likewise we have examples of mass shooters or serial killers receiving love letters from females just because they have proven they are capable of violating and dominating others (dark triad), they're not necessarily all good looking chads. Are you going to tell me there was some little detail in 5'2 turbomanlet Charles Manson's face that got him the pussy? I think he was just a dark triad psychopath cult leader.

Another thing is I also don't believe in free will, I think we live in a deterministic universe which is usually not accepted by redpillers (whereas blackpill I believe was sometimes called genetic determinism), so even though I agree personality matters, I don't believe in this kind of ''you can be/do anything, anyone can become the alpha'' mentality that redpillers still have where they will tell a severe autist to just toughen up and become a dark triad bad boy psychopath instead, I always found this video is one of the greatest short explanations as to why free will is nonsense.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBPp8urWQMI

Last edited:
Red pill has some good things, but it's mostly made to grift men out of their money. Notice how their main ways of getting women, game and frame, are very vague. The good parts of the red pill have already been adopted by the black pill, so the red pill is utterly obsolete. Actually applying the red pill will eventually get you arrested because of false accusations. Foids would love to put a red pill guy in jail.

Feminism is not a shit test. It shouldn't be ignored (or dealt with amused mastery, agree and amplify, etc). It's an actual threat. It's a hate movement for foid supremacy.

Redpill is a scam if you have incel looks

anyone that says the redpill is le good or introduces people to the blackpill have no clue what they're talking about or dont know about what the redpill actually teaches. redpill-bluepill are two sides of the same cope

Red pill is a sales funnel for grifters to profit off of lonely miserable men

:soy: Here's your redpill bro :redpill:Height is 80% genetics BUT 20% is ENVIRONMENTAL :redpill:

Just eat well bro and sleep well bro