Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What is your opinion on ADOLF HITLER?

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
In case you never heard of him, this is him:

2462 b1d555a03429e804a51a9f32cb406c6e

C844734B B433 4D2B 8029 082588B5F898

87938430 33b071de 59a7 4119 918f f75baa4f5f92

View attachment 503377
Adolf hitler during a troop visit jaroslaw poland september 1939 P58JA1

Adolf hitler during a troop visit in poland 1939 CPMN76

F929bfc2 c40d 4f03 9622 d226f6570c73

Hitlergruss 116 resimage v variantBig16x9 w 1024

Adolf hitler 1889 1945 german politician and the leader of the nazi DYEP43

Deh2pud 3dcbb2ed bc62 45ed 9a66 1d038df1da24

Last edited:
he had foid's standards for how human beings should be, so he was a faggot.

Hitler was just a male version of foid who got the power to execute his worldview. Just like foids, he also wanted to kill all short, ugly, ethnic, disabled and non NT men.

Would have killed the whole forum if we were alive back then. I hope he’s burning in Hell right now.

Turned his nation into a superpower in less time than most people become doctors (MD and PhD). Fought against the Illuminati and Freemasons and broke Germany free from their clutches, if only for a brief moment. He was the only hope in recent memory to resist the globalists and be a real threat to their designs for the world. Sadly, he lost, and as a result, so did the world.

I don't care about his politics or his personal beliefs. It's his accomplishments that are laudable.

he lost the war

Maybe not the best man if incels wanted to live :feelsseriously:

Last edited:
He had thousands of foids fawning over him from Riefenstahl to burger foids, he's not an incel, never was, just a white normie taking his world view to a logical conclusion which failed by all means and purposes.

Last edited:
The average height at that time was lesser too. Modern humans are taller
That's the Tumblr jewmen pushing the tall lanky incorrect looking men to reproduce when all they do is bully. SUPREME FURON NATION IS THE WAY TO GO

He had thousands of foids fawning over him from Riefenstahl to burger foids, he's not an incel, never was, just a white normie taking his world view to a logical conclusion which failed by all means and purposes.
Exactly, when he was in prison he was getting hundreds of gifts and love letters every fucking month by foids

The dude was literally living the life

He fought against the Central Elite Banks.

if you dont like him you fell for the memes pushed upon you in public school.
he was greatest man who ever lived; certainly better than those devils churchil, roosevelt, and stalin
if he had his way (which was for peace in Europe btw) the world would be unimaginably better, but unfortunately the jews won the war

also executing people besides criminals was not part of any eugenic program. maybe some people were sterilized if they had or carried genetic diseases, but that wouldn't be much of a problem for most of us anyway (we cant breed sterile or not)

View: https://odysee.com/@Harry_knowledge123:a/LUTHERPIERCE:5
odysee embed doesnt work maby

Last edited:
Based on a some things but seemed to be very impulsive

Talented strategist. Kinda sad that the 6 million is fake though. Could've been that or much more.

He tried to genocide a people who tries to genocide people. He wasnt good or bad. An antihero of sorts :feelsLSD:

Last edited:
He killed a lot of Russians, so extremely negative

taken too soon

Ive narrowed my thoughts down to 2 options.

He knew what the jews were up to and his motives was to prevent the world that we are currently living.

Or he was a jewish shill who took the role as paid opposition to pave the way to what we're currently living out.

One word: Prophet

I admit, there is a possibility that Hitler's grandfather was Jewish - although, wasn't Jesus Christ a Jew? Hitler tried his best, like Jesus, to warn humanity that the Jewish baby-dick-sucking monsters would eventually take over. I used to listen to my favorite Hitler speech once a month - now I listen to it once a week, especially before my math class!

Look at this, the foid only wants chad's cock:

IMG 6120

Can't breed? It must be because you don't shower enough, it isn't like Jews have convinced foids around the planet that only chad deserves sex:

Screen Shot 2021 09 27 at 73518 PM

What is this shower normies speak of? I'm a savage incel monster, I have never taken a shower before:

Screen Shot 2021 09 27 at 71252 PM

Take a shower, and watch this short speech:

View: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2km3kq

Turned his nation into a superpower in less time than most people become doctors (MD and PhD). Fought against the Illuminati and Freemasons and broke Germany free from their clutches, if only for a brief moment. He was the only hope in recent memory to resist the globalists and be a real threat to their designs for the world. Sadly, he lost, and as a result, so did the world.

I don't care about his politics or his personal beliefs. It's his accomplishments that are laudable.
This
The ones who win get to write history. After all he's the only one who ever tried to oppose kikes and their schemes.

As soon as Hitler was in power he declared a state of emergency which was never repealed during the Third Reich, making him a dictator.

Western democracies seem to be doing something very similar during the pandemic with their "emergency measures" that sit outside of current law.

Last edited:
As soon as Hitler was in power he declared a state of emergency which was never repealed during the Third Reich, making him a dictator.

Western democracies seem to be doing something very similar during the pandemic with their "emergency measures" that sit outside of current law.
:feelshmm::feelsthink::bigbrain:

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Hitler was based as fuck, and opposed the globalists that are creating and compounding all the social issues that negatively impact us incels today. JFL at the incels who oppose the one man that stood up against our oppressors, and the people who keep us under their heel.

if he had been a girl then the pre-soldier past as a professional painter would've been a cute backstory

would watch 12-ep anime series about her

537bb4cdd56b9aa5795526531f06d11c
you could really cheer her on as she tries to fight the spread of rabbinism hurting her people

Seems like a glow tier thread ngl. I mean my opinion is obvious but I'm not gonna post the admission on a glowpost

Hitler was just a male version of foid who got the power to execute his worldview. Just like foids, he also wanted to kill all short, ugly, ethnic, disabled and non NT men.
Based.

The victors are just. The losers are evil

I think he was very good at expressing himself and giving speeches. NTmogs me.

He unironically thought he could defeat Soviet Russia...

only because of italy and mussolini stupid fucking retard
nah he could won the war easly if he didn't attack soiviets, hell he still could won if he just stoped at near moscow, but he pushed and pushed until death