Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is your opinion about MED SCHOOL as an incel?

• Not better than STEM

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Better than STEM

Votes: 8 50.0%

• Total voters
mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★

alt spotted

Last edited:
i'd prefer to work at a morgue, get to see dead naked foids tbhlossus :feelsdevil:

Wait 10 years rotting and studying all day to start working all day
Not even 100k a year is worth it if i have to stay at work all of my time

Dropout rate is higher than stem i think

What country are you from?
I can only explain what was like to study in Eastern European country and I don't know if my experience would help with anything.

I dunno, but as a patient I have encountered doctors and nurses who are very impressive people that I'm happy to have taking care of me....

...and I have encountered doctors and nurses who should have picked a different career. Bloody weirdos with no interpersonal skills, no empathy, no ability to relate, communicate or reassure.
(And I make these comments as a fucking 39yo INCEL - Jesus fucking Christ! :feelshaha: )

The problem is that it is seen as a good career for "smart" kids from wealthy families.

But if "smart" means "book smart nerd who can't talk to people".... then stay away. My 2c.

Why are you asking there questions? I sure hope you aren't letting rotters on .is influence your career choice.

That’s me:feelsLSD:

Stem is too hard
I dunno, but as a patient I have encountered doctors and nurses who are very impressive people that I'm happy to have taking care of me....

...and I have encountered doctors and nurses who should have picked a different career. Bloody weirdos with no interpersonal skills, no empathy, no ability to relate, communicate or reassure.
(And I make these comments as a fucking 39yo INCEL - Jesus fucking Christ! :feelshaha: )

The problem is that it is seen as a good career for "smart" kids from wealthy families.

But if "smart" means "book smart nerd who can't talk to people".... then stay away. My 2c.
When you mean "wealthy" what do you mean?

When you mean "wealthy" what do you mean?
Wealthy enough to support their adult children through 6-7 years of study. I don't know. However wealthy that is.