Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What is your MBTI?

belowhumanity

belowhumanity

Officer
★★
Although I do understand that this model has limitations, it is still useful as an indicator of where you stand as a person and it's pretty interesting to look at imo. I got INFP-T (66/70/53/68/85 respectively) which pretty much just means i am a loser beta outcast that doesn't take it well which pretty much sums it up. I can't help but wonder though how much of that is due to heredity factors compared to just my life experiences though

When I found this test, it was the first time i found something that I felt actually described me accurately and i was just interested what you guys would get.

Link: https://www.16personalities.com/infp-personality

ISTP-t

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    42.6 KB · Views: 39
86/52/71/58/67 - Logician INTP-A

INTP-A or T, can’t remember :feelsjuice:

INTP-T - Logician
Sometimes INTJ

A time ago i saw that i was INTJ, but mbti is not important, is not necessary to plan analysis of someone based on that, that are more importants plans to be done regarding that; mbti is fun for some, the analysis of chleric phlegmatic melancholic sanguine too is also another type of analysis attached to mbti, but again, does not matter as a whole, it is irrelevant and solves nothing useful, reducing someone to a personality seems cool if you want to show off that you belong somewhere, but it is bad because reduces the uniqueness, it is useless.

every time i've taken a test i get different results. only consistent one is introvert

Men Black The In?

never understood this take; the two things are entirely different? one is arbitrarily based on your date of birth and the other one is a result from a series of questions which pertain to your character