Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What is your MBTI? [POLL]

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date

What is your MBTI?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-

If you don't know take the test above you.

The poll doesn't let me do more than 10 choices. But lets face it, if any of us were extroverted we wouldn't be here anyway.

INTP, the sperg

Last edited:
ISTP last time I took the test which was years ago.
edit: let me take it again since you linked it and see if it's changed

The result is a block of text telling me why I'm gonna die a virgin in an elonquent way

Took the test again. Still ISTP

Took that test 10 times. Always INTP.

I’ve taken this test about 3 or 4 times and it’s always a mix between INTJ and INFJ

I got INTJ almost every time I took the test. there was one instance of INFJ, but that was like 1.5 years ago.

This is the STUPIDEST normie bullshit test online. It’s not based on any scientific study.

I don’t know why anybody believes you can fit every persons personality in the world in just 16 categories!

For fuck sakes the test was created by 2 dumb foid housewives in their spare time after mopping up the floor!

JFL any idiot who thinks this or any personality test is real
:feelspuke::feelspuke:

This is the STUPIDEST normie bullshit test online. It’s not based on any scientific study.

I don’t know why anybody believes you can fit every persons personality in the world in just 16 categories!

For fuck sakes the test was created by 2 dumb foid housewives in their spare time after mopping up the floor!

MBTI is proof that god exists, because he made us into 16 different molds.

MBTI is proof that god exists, because he made us into 16 different molds.
Anyone who believes in this test should just rope now it was created by some uneducated foids :feelswhat:

INFJ-T

Last time I did it I got INTP

INFJ-T

Ggwp

No idea, and i can't be bothered to do the test now, tbh. Might do it later, though.

Your personality type is:
Logician
INTP-A

COPE most of us are INTP

Also the traits are COMMON FUCKING SENSE. This isn't astrology.

INTJ feels autistic man it’s like girls can sense my bad PerSoNaLitY

We are pretty much all INT and J/P switches.

COPE most of us are INTP

Also the traits are COMMON FUCKING SENSE. This isn't astrology.
But personality doesn't even exist. It's a vague social construct and yes, made up by Jews, even though I don't have a problem with Jews but I know some users may appreciate me bringing that fact up so I will.

We are pretty much all INT and J/P switches.
Ironically INTJ and INTP are two very different personality types. They don't share any so called cognitive functions. INTJ would have way more in common with an ESFP for example, a personality type no one on this forum would ever be charged with having which is funny.

It's incredible that most of us here are INTP/J.

Fascinating.

My personality is weak jawline and bad FWHR.

gay meme
that being said intj

This thread is cope tbh. Personality = looks.

amen

INTJ-T
2e8syk

Last edited:
Ironically INTJ and INTP are two very different personality types. They don't share any so called cognitive functions. INTJ would have way more in common with an ESFP for example, a personality type no one on this forum would ever be charged with having which is funny.
I score least strong on Judging vs. Perceiving about 50/50.

It is mostly what people want to project as to the outside world rather than who they are on the inside.

So basically everyone on this board is autistic