Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What is your level of attractiveness? (Anonymous poll)

• Thread starter BeatingInceldom
  • Start date

What is your looks-level?

• 1/10 deformed subhuman

• 2/10 subhuman

• 3/10 ugly

• 4/10 low tier normie

• 5/10 mid tier normie

• 6/10 high tier normie

• 7/10 chad lite

• 8/10 chad

Results are only viewable after voting.
This is a completely anonymous poll and it's pretty much just me wanting to get a feel of the room.

I really wonder how many guys on here are incel because of their looks, because they were bullied or because they are not neurotypical.

If you wish to reveal your looks-level in a post as well (Or your height), then do so and if you are a MTN and above explain why you are incel.

PS: Please be honest and not self-deprecating for the fun of it. I have not displayed the votes publicly as I appreciate some may want a degree of anonymity. Out of respect.
I was meant to become an 8/10 GigaChang but my mother decided to work and live near a chemical plant during her advanced age pregnancy.

Anything under 9/10 is sub5

ABEL MOKAREAH VEZIRAH VEKE SHMONIM SHNITZEL MISTEANE

If I dont even fit the incels with

>friendless loser virgin in 30s, with 3 exes to my name over all life
> hate modern sluts
> lived and had the cheating relationships to witness firsthand the hypocrisy of girls/blackpill being reality
>tried so hard and got so far in the end it didnt even matter
>hate reddit, hate and phased out of modern social media internet, and 4chan is too fast and uncommunity

then where should I go? I like it here, fits my old-world free speech forum want. Ugly isnt a requirement for incel.

Anyway, asked a simple question, where do you get your ratings from?
It's impossible for u to be good looking and virgin. If you're genuinely good looking , women will harass u to have sex with them. So either you're lying, or you're not that attractive irl

I think I m a 6/10 but because of non NT.